A Thread About Launch Day Queues

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sakuraba, May 26, 2021.

1. MischiefMaker New Member

Wdym? There's no que, everybody just got dumped with the third loginserver crash!
    Graddox Twoaxe likes this.
  2. Burpinflyz New Member

Yep. ESO let me in first try though.
  3. PinHead New Member

Captain, she's a wee bit overloaded!
  4. Secardius New Member

I bet this is the mischief part of the Mischief Server /fleeeee
  5. Babakott New Member

Yep. I was in queue for Mischief for an hour and a half. Got booted and can't get back to the server select
  6. ElSarticus New Member

Clicked into queue at 2pm central, got kicked an hour and a half for inactivity all while staying active lol.
  7. Sakuraba Augur

There certainly was a queue an hour and 45 minutes ago xD

Sadly, yeah, login server goes boom.
  8. KimchiGoddess Augur

They just had to reboot the login server, Thornblade queue wasn't working properly so they pushed a fix through.
  9. Twizle Lorekeeper

If Daybreak need assistance with how to set up log in servers I can offer my assistance in exchange for letting me in first?
  10. TheGoblin Elder

Today at 4:35 PM the fix is being pushed and will require a restart of the login server (i don't have an eta of when that'll happen). your queue position may be saved, but it may not. however, once the login server is back up, the queue should work
  11. KimchiGoddess Augur

Oh you're breaking my heart and the heart of hundreds of players who are still level zero. Here, let me get you that tiny violin ;)
    Skuz likes this.
  12. Vaile Journeyman

yup, got da boot for being "inactive" (guess I wasn't staring hard enough?) and now can't even get to server screen.
  13. Juantothre New Member

Same here. @#$& @#$&
  14. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

15. Xerzist Augur

so is it up or what
  16. Marenghi New Member

If Bristlebane is going to invite me to play on his server, he should have it up and running.
  17. jeskola pheerie

18. Vahleb New Member

Devs sitting around like "everything is fine". Just because the game is from the 90's doesn't mean you have to support it with hardware from that same era.
    Fenthen likes this.
  19. ScreentimeInfinity Lorekeeper

I for one move that we initiate a queue for the queue for th3 queue, does anyone second the motion?
  20. OldRodKS Elder

I'm currently in queue to vote for that