A Thread About Launch Day Queues

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sakuraba, May 26, 2021.

1. Nickatropolis Augur

Meanwhile, certain people in the community were able to get their whole group in.... I don't get it, how does your whole group get in the server?
  2. KimchiGoddess Augur

The queue wait time hasn't gone up and a dev in the Thornblade discord channel indicated something was going on/being looked into but had no other information.

edit: The dev just put this in the channel:

klanderso
    the fix is being pushed and will require a restart of the login server (i don't have an eta of when that'll happen). your queue position may be saved, but it may not. however, once the login server is back up, the queue should work
  3. TheBoss New Member

How many robits are in queue do you think?
  4. OliverQ Elder

Streamers who get special favors from the Devs.
  5. Zinkeh Augur

More likely that not folks used the same kind of bots to log in first that they use to snipe PS5 restocks. You can be sure that the big boxer and mega guild types used such a method so they can "get muh server furst"

Many folks clicked login the instant it said the server was up and still got a 25+ minute wait.
  6. WokeCat Augur

hour and a half of waiting. Anyone else having this problem?
  7. Neemo1983 Journeyman

Removed from queue , most likely for inactivity? well yeh..... im in a queue lol

Great job as always with the launch DBG :)
  8. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Nope, just you.
  9. TheGoblin Elder

It was planned:

Today at 4:35 PM the fix is being pushed and will require a restart of the login server (i don't have an eta of when that'll happen). your queue position may be saved, but it may not. however, once the login server is back up, the queue should work
  10. beastatwork New Member

Sit in a queue for 100minutes and then get timed out
  11. Greydath New Member

Is it just me or did their login servers just go kaput? Booted me out of the queue and now I can't get back into anything.
  12. Popknot New Member

Same issue here.
  13. Iconoclast New Member

Hour and 11 minutes, staring at the screen. " you have been logged out for inactivity" !!!!!!
  14. Turie New Member

It just kicked me as well and now won't let me reconnect. I was in queue for 1 1/2 hrs for Thornblade.....grrrrr
  15. Gartan New Member

Not true, I just got the same thing.
  16. KimchiGoddess Augur

They just had to reboot the login server, Thornblade queue wasn't working properly so they pushed a fix through.
    Dythan likes this.
  17. Narvakhan New Member

lol... welcome to launch day for TLP... same song same dance. They clear the queue (or the login server goes down), they work on the issue, they throttle it more, still has issues. They finally stop throttling and it works. At least that has been the way its gone for years :)
  18. Nickatropolis Augur

We're all just disconnected while the few hundred people (and their static group mates) that got in are approaching level 10. Awesome!
  19. ClassicKW New Member

Yeah Same here. Guess I'm working instead of "working" for the afternoon
  20. KimchiGoddess Augur

They just had to reboot the login server, Thornblade queue wasn't working properly so they pushed a fix through.