A Thread About Launch Day Queues

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sakuraba, May 26, 2021.

1. Sakuraba Augur

Who was the one trying to say Thornblade wouldn't have queues? XD

Queue time average is climbing, said 2m at first now it's 4m.
  2. Herf Augur

I feel....nostalgic :)
    Fenthen, Ulrin, Hrafn and 1 other person like this.
  3. Gnomie Denser than most

My queue is leveling up, It started at 1m and has already leveled up to 16m; need to get a potion running to see how high it can get.
  4. Flavius22 Lorekeeper

lol might as well not bother trying to log in today.
  5. MileyVyrus Elder

Remember folks, if we play at all in the first 5 hours, its still by far the most successful launch in a decade :)

Our new overlords have given us a fantastic ruleset, two full servers, and every opportunity to succeed. Lets give em the benefit in the first hour.

And yeah, im usually the negative one, go figure.
    Ulrin likes this.
  6. superman Augur

Thornblade have a queue as well?
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  7. MMOer Augur

Was 6-8 hours for me on on of the other TLPs.

Sometimes you get in and are the lucky few.. sometimes you dont....

Just post on the forums and discord for the next 6 untill you get in.

At least they have queues now.
  8. Neemo1983 Journeyman

Really wanted to Pick EQ, but if its going to be another month of useless servers i may as well play TBC classic. Atleast you can get on
    Fenthen likes this.
  9. Rafeus New Member

Yes Thornblade is queued.

Are we supposed to keep the window open that says we will be logged in automatically or do we close and hit play every now and then??
  10. Xanathol Augur

20 years and a perfect track record of poor launches - amazing!
    Fenthen likes this.
  11. Warbanzi New Member

Two identical servers and still a bottle neck.........22 years you would think they could fix the bottle neck like every other MMO company.
    Fenthen likes this.
  12. DimitriG New Member

I clicked okay, and am just waiting while lookin at the server select on my other monitor. Hopefully i'm in queue haha
  13. MileyVyrus Elder

Blizzard lets people create char/names 2 weeks ahead of time. I'm assuming the new Overlords here wanted to try and stress test a few things before resorting to that. Remember, it still hasnt even been an hour yet. Give it some time. Focus on the important issue : Why isnt the 2nd server named Mayor Gubbin? :)
    Fenthen likes this.
  14. MileyVyrus Elder

Also, theres a ccouple threads already addressing it, but clicking off the 'OK' wait queue message does not impact your spot in the line one bit
  15. Lorria Blackcat New Member

In the queue with a one minute wait time for 53 minutes MEPPS says - What's displayed is also the average. The average will increase over time while more people are showing up.
  16. Stass New Member

I am curious as well about this
  17. BlingBling Journeyman

There were plenty of queues when WoW classic newest TLP came out!
  18. Greydath New Member

My queue's been at 12 minutes for about 40 minutes now so I'm guessing I'll get in to play sometime late tonight or early tomorrow morning. :)
  19. Neuro Elder

It's either "Neverquest", or it's "Everqueue". Not "Queuequest" or whatever, get it right! =)
  20. HoodenShuklak Augur

Things will be fine in like 4 or 5 hours