Hey Mepps, do we click the OK button or leave the queue window up? Ask the team?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, May 26, 2021.

1. MMOer Augur

Do we click the OK button or leave the queue window up? Ask the team?
    Nickatropolis and Fenthen like this.
  2. Lazybones New Member

THanks for making it an official thread :) Want to know!
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  3. Eqfanatic17 New Member

I would also like to know this? Leave que window up? or click ok?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can leave it up or click ok - you are in the queue and will bounce in as long as you're still sitting at the server select screen. (That window is just information.)
    Duder, Nickatropolis, Zaltara and 2 others like this.
  5. Elite_raider Augur

1) Do we have to keep hitting the login button, or does the automatic login thing actually work after you have hit it once?

2) Also, if you keep hitting the login button, do you get put in the back of the line each time you hit it?
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

What happens if you click into Mischief queue and then click into Thornblade queue immediately after?

Are you in both queues or are you only in the one you clicked first or the one you clicked most recently?
  7. SleezerGeezer Elder

My average wait time keeps going up. :(
  8. urbanbo70 Elder

Are they staggering logins?
  9. MMOer Augur

The sigh of relief can be heard around the EQ community almost as loudly as the smell of Dorito breath.... Thanks!
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

1) Don't keep hitting the login button. You are in the queue and will automatically get sent in to char select/create when it is your turn.

2) Great question! But stop hitting the login button.
  11. ralfie87 New Member

currently in queue to get into thornblade server. never seen a queue for everquest server so does it just auto put me in the game after the average wait time or do i need to keep the little box that pops up saying the server is at max capacity open to get in? wouldnt i get timed out if i leave it long enough?
  12. Nolrog Augur

13. killswitch87 Journeyman

I clicked it as it changed from locked to Up and been in queue since, doh! lol
  14. Walkka New Member

Ah thats good to know I have been doing that for the last 15 minutes, every 5 minutes
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It will automatically put you into the game as long as you are still at server select. You don't need to keep the box up.
    minimind likes this.
  16. Lumeadwen New Member

Relax, you are in queue. Average wait time does not matter, it is a running average, but since server just launched it doesnt matter. Server is still low pop, so they are throttling logins to ensure server does not crash.
  17. dc.hawkeyegold Lorekeeper

1, Hit the button once. Additional button mashing will not help.

2. For you? It puts you at the end of the line. For the rest of us, it just tells us what the wait time is up to.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  18. Hatchet New Member

Good luck when you hit character creator...the launch button was missing so couldn't do anything. Working as intended:mad:
  19. MMOer Augur

FYI it does not refresh instantly if you are sitting at the server select screen.

The fastest is if you just log in right when it goes up but risk hitting the log in queue.

other than that it seems random... my one PC refreshed and show it before my other did.
  20. Nolrog Augur

The word queue is just the letter Q with several silent letters lining up behind it.