Login Server Issues?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deux, May 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Trying to log in to my normal live server and I get a black screen after I hit PLAY on the patcher...after the oldschool login box comes up I put my password in and try to connect to my server and it times out. Am I the only one having this problem as I notice my server has a good population and shows it is UP.

EDIT: Numerous attempts no joy...guessing the login servers are being hammered? If that's the case did DP upgrade their bandwidth and hardware to accept more login requests after the debacle of the last TLP launch? This is a subscription service and this kind of stuff can happen but it's sort of expected that you make improvements to reduce these problems in the future (if this is what is happening).
    Miminona likes this.
  2. Evilness Gnome warriors are the best warriors

All servers probably gonna crash here in a bit.
  3. Bardy McFly Augur

New TLP launch. See you online next week.

[IMG]
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

#ThanksTLP

Each time a new Kronofarm opens up, the loyalists suffer. Won't somebody please think of the children =(
  5. Zivix2021 New Member

You are not alone.
    You would think Daybreak has had enough practice with these servers to know better :(
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They are working
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

• Warning: The EQ forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    We all pay the price for the TLP lemmings.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Your post is 20 minutes before the new servers opened. Which server did you try? I was able to log into Tunare as normal, in fact a little faster and the population was down a bit - only 300 some in chat
  9. Love_and_Harmoney New Member

I clicked the very nano the server went from "locked" to "up" and I am still in the queue here 1 hour now. I see streamers on twitch with their 4 accounts so I wonder if there is a trick?
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I think you had to be lucky, if you did not get in the very same moment the servers unlocked you aren't getting in for a few hours.
  11. monella New Member

the loyalists ? i have been playing every new tlp launch without us playing tlps or you guys playing live there would be no more eq.
  12. nitrocutter Journeyman

Punctuation and capital letters matter. Please learn how to type properly.
  13. Drakang Augur

Issue is you cant even connect to the login server to try and pick a server
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Login servers went down, were up for about an hour and are currently down again.

Normal stuff for new tlp launch.
  15. Drakang Augur

I just got in so seems to be up for a bit.
  16. Furio New Member

Been waiting for over 40 minutes now on login....
  17. Accipiter Old Timer

It it weren't for TLPs, none of us would be here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.