Bags Timeline?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vicus, May 26, 2021.

1. Vicus Augur

Two days ago they dropped a twitter post saying bags would be leaving on May 25th to make room for the new bag packs. Well it's the 26th and guess what is not there still? Dropping the bags closer to these server launches is just going to cause you more congestion problems.
    WillyWanka123 likes this.
  2. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

You should always have high capacity 100% WR bags in /claim ready to go day one. That way you can avoid the rush, and not lose valuable a_moss_snake kills. A few days down the road, buy the new bags.
  3. Nolrog Augur

4. wade_watts Augur

I think they pulled down the old bags so presumably they are coming up shortly. Make sure you have your wallets ready.
  5. Vicus Augur

Good info that the bags will be available post launch, but still doesn't change the fact that they stated yesterday would be the last day when can clearly still purchase them today. With that type of attention to detail, how do you know what is true or not. Clearly the twitter post was false, who knows if Mepps statement will hold up also. It's not a big deal either way but the twitter statement being unclear and inaccurate leads the customers to believe that there will be something new in it's place when it's gone.
  6. wade_watts Augur

[IMG]
  7. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Wait, you're complaining that you can STILL buy them today?

Wow... just... wow...
    Nolrog likes this.
  8. brickz Augur

tbh i am waiting for the new pack because the names of the bags are better
  9. Baratu New Member

Better Business Bureau will be getting a strongly worded complaint very soon!
    Doranur_Aleguzzler likes this.
  10. weredingo New Member

new ones are up now
  11. Insanoflex New Member

No BS, confirmed. They're available now.
  12. brickz Augur

clicking the buy button leads to a 404 error lol
  13. Nolrog Augur

=

Welcome to the EQ Live forums, where people will complain about everything.
  14. Vicus Augur

Now I am complaining because they didn't even attempt to add something new to it. Just changed the color and name of the bag. Nothing new or exciting in the pack combos. Passing this go round.
    Mepps likes this.
  15. Hatchet New Member

I was able to buy then successfully, was a little slow but didn't timeout or lead to a 404
  16. Vicus Augur

That's everywhere in life. Happens when people put in minimum effort into things and doesn't meet someones expectations. Just happens more often with DBG's then normal.
  17. brickz Augur

I had to attempt to load the page 40+ times to get it to get it to load but it worked eventually.
  18. killswitch87 Journeyman

bags are up i bought em
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The last full day was yesterday. Congrats if you forgot and swooped in early today. The new bags are up now.

Showing up and noticing an offer has lasted a few hours longer than you expected is IMO much better than showing up and noticing an offer lasted a few hours less than you expected.

Have fun!
  20. WokeCat Augur

It won't let me buy the new bags, fam. When I click buy now the page just disappears. What do?????