Claiming House of Thule collectors on new TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zenzy, May 25, 2021.

1. Zenzy New Member

Hi, I'm just wondering if I buy the House of Thule collectors bundle pack, mainly for the bags, to use on the new TLP how will it work? It comes with a lot of stuff that isn't in the game in classic.

I've already purchased the other 2 packs for the bags so I can't seem to do that.

Thank you for reading and any information you can provide.
  2. Khalidhar New Member

Yes you should be able to. I believe when you look at the restrictions on the bags it doesn't have any. The mounts wont be claimable till Luclin unlocks.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Someone posted this elsewhere within the last year - the "most expensive one" he refers to on the last line of the quote is the HOT collectors bundle. So I would say it is not usable. At least you got the other 2 and they are no longer available.

in the WEBSITE cash shop, you can, as a one-time purchase, get a bundle that includes one or two 40 slot, 100% WR bags (see https://www.everquest.com/packs). They can be used on TLPs, and are heirlooms (the other items in the bundles ARE NOT heirlooms) so they can be transferred between characters on the same account.Note when looking at the above, that there are 3 bundles on the website. The most expensive one DOES NOT work on TLPs and DOES NOT include the 40 slot bags.
  4. Zenzy New Member

Thanks for the information! That solves it. Appreciate it
  5. Khalidhar New Member

Well I have HoT, just bought last week, and just logged into Aradune, the "newest" of the TLPs already up and running and I can claim both bags from the HoT bundle as well as the mount cause they're past Luclin. So, I would assume I'm going to be able to claim them on Mischief tomorrow.
  6. BraelAradune New Member

I believe due to feedback they changed that and the bags are claimable on TLPs now. I know that HoT one is claimable on Aradune for example atm from friends who have it. I dont recall when they got it originally.

They may also be discussing the Veil of Alaris Collector's Edition bundle which is available only via in-game DBG store for a whopping 8000DBG cash which gives a 24 slot and 32 slot bag (one time claim) versus the HoT Collector's Edition which gives 999 claims.
  7. SunDrake Augur

99% certain I claimed the HoT bundled bags [16 and 20 slot] on Rizlona during classic. I got it for the sole reason of having 999 Bags x 2 and Mounts for any future servers.
    andross77 likes this.
  8. Zenzy New Member

Are the bags 100% weight reduction?
  9. SunDrake Augur

Yeah
  10. Duckforceone Lord of the Ducks

if that is true, i need to redo my bags bags bags video....

999 claimable bags on tlp servers...
  11. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Didnt someone say, there will be new 40 slot bags for sale today?
  12. Khalidhar New Member

There's suppose to be, seems like they haven't updated the sale page yet. The current ones were suppose to be gone as of yesterday (the 25th).
  13. Nolrog Augur

There are two new bag packs coming out with the release of the new servers later today. They will have the same contents as the existing ones, but different names so you can buy them.

Here is a thread talking about bags, with Mepps comment about new bags:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/bags-bags-bags.275051/
  14. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Thank you for letting me/us know, Nolrog
    Nolrog likes this.