New Server Starting Dilemma

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by wade_watts, May 25, 2021.

1. wade_watts Augur

I feel like I need to get this right from server launch onwards...

Old Models or New Models?

:confused:
  2. Xondor Lorekeeper

Old for sure unless you're gonna use hero forge
  3. SleezerGeezer Elder

Depends on the race. I definitely prefer old models for the Troll and Ogre.
  4. Ultrazen Augur

Old models, always, forever, without exception :p New character models are absolutely god awful, both the characters themselves, and especially the animations. If all I could play were new character models I'd never touch the game again, it's that bad to me.
  5. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I'm a fan of the Luclin models. Yeah, I'm an oddball. But in my prep for launch tomorrow, I reset all character models to Classic. I'm not playing a barbarian shaman this go, so I will miss the polar bear head hat look, but for some reason it just feels right to me to use the Classic models.
  6. Lejaun Augur

Old, unless you plan on using Velious armor graphics in era or buying Heroic Forge ornaments.
  7. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

We all got that free Hero's Forge unlock for the anniversary. It is going to poke at me continuously to use it lol. Must resist....
  8. brickz Augur

old until luclin, because old ones look ridiculous on mounts
  9. Basak Augur

Depends on the race. I definitely prefer the Luclin models for Troll and Ogre.
  10. Nickatropolis Augur

old models are nice but the armor graphics are just too cheezy so new models it is.
  11. Kylo Classic Augur

You have to ask?

It's fairly obvious what models you should be using.
  12. wade_watts Augur

To my shame, I’ve often used new models. I think I’ll start this TLP with old models only
  13. MMOer Augur

old models 100%