Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GoldenFrog, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I camped these yesterday and they do spawn down below the maze, and are loot droppers (that non lore aug with corruption SV that Ice*crack* also drops) so I think they’re correctly flagged. Not sure if they are tied to above maze mini events, but I tried to keep those down each time they were up.

Ice’s death seems to trigger Floe popping. At least, both times I killed Ice, Floe immediately popped. I’ve also had Floe pop on its own. And then if you aggro/dps Floe down slowly he’ll despawn and Icefloe pops in it’s place. Generally pretty lousy all the way around.
    Orbital101 and menown like this.
  2. GoldenFrog Augur

Mentioned on different thread but the following 3 mobs haven't been found in-game or through any other sources.

Goru`Kar Mesa
    • Lup Calea
    Direwind Cliffs
    • Blackwolf
    • Direwing
    Vergalid Mines
    • Vergalak has typeo and is listed as "Vegalak"
    Catacombs of Dranik
    • Dragon Marshal Greshka is listed as "Dragorn Marshal Greshka"
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Oh gawd no not another hollowshade moore hunter :(

Andarriel
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Reasonably certain this is the triggered mob from Earthly Extermination III solo task. I spawned and killed it, but didn’t update Hunter, unfortunately.
  5. Forcallen Augur

Has anyone gotten Oldbones in The Steppes to spawn anywhere besides whats on Goods maps and what was explained on alla?

(The single burly hill giant that roams with the leopords that I have killed for 4 days now). Been wiping all the giants in the area.
  6. GoldenFrog Augur

This has been my big worry this time around. I don't recall in the past this much "inclarity" where things occurred.

Goru`Kar Mesa had one (Glasson) who was part of a quest line. Needs someone at that point to trigger. You'd never know if not on Allakhazam (in that case).

To date I've given up on about 10, after egregious amounts of time. Will go back, I don't mind long camps, but not "worthless" camps because it requires trigger, instance, or more.(>rant off<)
  7. GoldenFrog Augur

I have him marked, and *believe* it was in the NW just south of that Hill Giant area.
    Middle of that area, on a direct line between the middle right cave entrance and bear cave entrance.

Hope that makes sense... sounds similar to what you're looking for.

And yes, so far I've had a lot of camps that took 1-2 days to see. (Some still not after then)
  8. Forcallen Augur

So one of his ph's is the roaming non-leopard/non-burly giant mob (think it can be snake, spider, wolf). TBD if like Tarbelly he can pop from random zone wide trash (popped tarbelly in 3 different locations working on the zone).
  9. Cimbaeth Elder

Has anyone had any luck with Findlewill in MMM? It's the last one for us for SoF. From what I have read on Zam, the room normally has a few trash mobs. But atm everything that is in the room is undamageable.
  10. daBlubb Elder

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ldraths-majestic-mansion.275289/#post-4030716

Oldbones:
    Can confirm this. I killed the single burly giant at the leopards plus the roamer (most times been a snake), then oldbones finally spawned at or near the burly giants spawn spot.
  11. Froglok Augur

Dragon marshal Greshka does exist. The NPC that give the expeditions reveals the two named in each of the three Variant expeditions it gives, and does mention Greshka (as Dragorn).
    adetia likes this.
  12. Froglok Augur

Got him today. He was on the plateau one step down from where all the Hill Giants are. His PH was either a Hill Giant or a Burly Hill Giant that wondered that same plateau, imo. When I got him it was 11 PM game time, so maybe he is a night time spawn?

Have found Tarbelly yet, however.
  13. Froglok Augur

So Severan was up and I did the event. Adds were swirly rocks MOBs (Gust of Wind?). At 4 Giant golems (the spire guys) spawned at the totems. No sign of anything else. Just in case, I also caught Pyre Lord Narseekin & Wintersting the Black Oak up. No wolves with them either.
  14. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

It definitely does.
    I got it just fine - and it also matches in game.

[IMG]
  15. GoldenFrog Augur

I agree. And I got the kill credit as well.

I was merely pointing out that the /ach window has misspelled the name "DragoRN" instead of "Dragon". Small thing but can confuse those searching.
  16. GoldenFrog Augur

I also have tried this twice to no avail. No hunter updates on this from within the quest and he doesn't spawn in the static zone.
  17. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Except... no. ;) (therefore my comment that it matched fine in game as well.)

05/22/21 12:47:03 PM Dragorn Marshal Greshka asks, 'Come for a fight, did you?'
  18. daBlubb Elder

Iam trying to get Ice to spawn in the basement for at least 6 hours now and it doesnt spawn.
    There is a picture of it on allakhazam, but its not listed under Frostcrypt on Magelo.

Does this mob still exist? Talking of Ice himself, not Floe or Icefloe.
  19. GoldenFrog Augur

Er my goodness. My eyes, my copy/paste. That's like 5 fails at once. You are completely correct.

On a different note, have killed Fangore Boneclaw twice now in Theatre of Blood and not received credit.
    adetia likes this.
  20. GoldenFrog Augur

I do have credit for Ice. Pretty sure s/he/it was in the basement under the maze. Floe is my last remaining in Frostcrypt. Guessing s/he/it is in the same basement but enjoying mass carnage to be sure.