Question about this new server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by James, May 24, 2021.

1. James Augur

I just found out about it. I see it will have randomized loot? Can someone explain this more? Will this random loot be the same level random loot or does ANY drop of ANY level have a chance to drop at any level?

Also something like early on I planned to grab the DE mask for my new Shaman, will rare spawns still drop the same loot ex. will Assassin still drop the DE Mask like it always does?
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Here is what they have told us, aside from the rules that were put in the announcement thread.

[IMG]
    Shadow5 and Nickatropolis like this.
  3. Nickatropolis Augur

They said that this is an experimental server and that they "may add other special case randomization." The random loot rules could very well be random.
  4. Captain Video Augur

There are a number of other threads with more information about this, but be advised, the answers have been randomized.
  5. Nolrog Augur

It is not any, we do know that much.

Here is what we know so far. They have not released anything further at this point because they want it to have some surprise.
    Random Loot Enabled
    • The Mischief server is a new experimental server that randomizes loot.
    • Rare NPCs will drop loot from other NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
    • Raids will drop loot from other raid NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
    • We may add other special case randomization.
    • Rare NPCs have a greater chance of spawning
  6. Raptorjesus5 Augur

One of their main bullet points on the server is they don't want everyone to know everything about how it will be before it opens up. That's the magic of mischief. There will be lots of 'play and find out'.
  7. James Augur

Any idea Eastern or Pacific Standard Time on the time of release? Or do we have a general idea what time they normally release? I read the webpage and it didn't actually give a Time
  8. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

12:00pm PDT / 3:00pm EDT