What about a Miragul + Coirnav hybrid tlp?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, May 24, 2021.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

Slow exp and no aoc. Opinions?
    KrakenReality likes this.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

Funny guy.
  3. KrakenReality Augur

Make it lock at CotF. No need to go past level 100.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  4. Nickatropolis Augur

lol this would actually be my preferred ruleset, add mischief to the mix and I'd find that to be really intriguing. Rather than AoC, allow 1 additional pick zone to be spawned with rare mobs under two conditions:

1) your raid force has to be large enough to have triggered the pickzone
    2) the rare mob is up in the original zone (if it's dead, it doesn't spawn in the pick).

It could be a real fun way to compete for targets in open world, if there's a big enough contest a pick opens up and its a race for either one.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

[IMG]

I think Firiona Zek would be better than this.
    HoodenShuklak and MischiefMaker like this.
  6. MischiefMaker New Member

Firiona Zek - the mischief FFA pvp server. No GM support. If you have a dispute about a rare, camp, named, raid target... FIGHT!
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  7. Nolrog Augur

Do you sit up at night trying to think of new ways to troll or is it just something that comes to you spontaneously when you decide I'm going to make a troll post today?
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Game developers came up and launched both of these servers. Why is this hybrid idea so far fetched?
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

Because it combines the worst parts of the 2 tlps that have performed the worst?
    Skuz, Lineater and Nolrog like this.
  10. KrakenReality Augur

Is Agnarr the worst performing? Miragul was actually a neat concept for those that prefer modern EQ, but view Live as to steep to climb. Truebox 100% doomed that server.
    Skuz and Tweakfour17 like this.
  11. Tweakfour17 Augur

From what I hear Agnarr is more alive Coirnav these days. Miragul was a good idea on paper, if it would have no truebox and AoC it would have done much much better bridging the gap from tlp to live.
    Skuz and KrakenReality like this.