Mischief release time ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Abootius, May 23, 2021.

1. Abootius New Member

Greetings my friends,

Did they announce on what time they’ll be releasing the new servers ?

Thank you.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

3pm est, no they havent.
  3. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

If they wanted to go with the spirit of Plane of Mischief, they would just randomly open the server and not announce it.
    code-zero likes this.
  4. WokeCat Augur

it releases at midnight

source: psychic powers
  5. Geoux Lorekeeper

Usually drop time for TLP expansions is 2 pm Pacific. Not sure if they'll use that for the launch time, but it's the only clue I have.
  6. Delacroix Journeyman

Yeah, it was 5 EST for Aradune I think I remember. Might make it more in day rather than EST evening to avoid some of the rush.
  7. Protocol Dragon Defender

Please announce it so I don’t have to sleep at my desk DPG.
  8. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

No Zaide. You need to sleep at your desk.
    I like your streams, but they would not be the same without the circles under your eyes from fatique ^^
  9. Kylo Classic Augur

It's going to be a random release. Only they know.
  10. Bristlebard New Member

I have a feeling they will spring this early. Mid morning east coast time on weekdays is generally about the slowest time of the day for EQ in general. It's consistent with the theme of the server to change things up.

Of course, part of my theory is self-absorbed and fear based. I have an appointment at 10AM EST I must make. It is literally the only hour of the entire week I have an obligation other than EQ! Perfect time to launch a couple of servers.
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

It's 3pm est.
  12. Barder-mangler Augur

It will be 3pm est unless something goes wrong, which might happen. Most likely would be for it to launch at 3pm est, and then to crash within 15 minutes for an hour or two. That's my bet :p
  13. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Post on their Facebook page 30 minutes ago says they are targeting 12:00pm PST, so that confirms it anyway.
  14. Nolrog Augur

*PDT
  15. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Nobody actually knows when it's the D or S part of the year, so I usually just write Pacific. The one time I don't...
    Nolrog likes this.
  16. Nolrog Augur

Heh. True. Sorry, I couldn't resist needling you a bit. :)
    Niskin likes this.
  17. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I don't keep track of daylight/savings time anymore. I've resorted to just saying, for example, Pacific time.
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

It's on the front page of the forum

[IMG]