As per usual, boxers treated like 2nd class citizens

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xanadas, May 24, 2021.

1. Xanadas Augur

Not only are non-boxers gifted the new server, they get an overflow server because heaven forfend they have a crowded server at launch.

Sad.
  2. Lumiens Augur

Did they implement some sort of limit on boxing like Aradune has that I'm not aware of? I had planned on 3 boxing and I know of quite a few that were planning to 6 box.
  3. Naiderye Journeyman

Only limitation I have seen is it being true box.
  4. Wtfagain Elder

2/10 Low Effort Troll
  5. Knarf New Member

Nah its probably not low effort. Its probably just a moron at maximum effort.
    Duder, andross77, Skuz and 1 other person like this.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

I have no idea what this thread is about.
    andross77 likes this.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

Just another Miragul hater.
  8. Nolrog Augur

You are being generous. I wouldn't have scored the trolling that high.
    Skuz likes this.
  9. mark Augur

why his he a troll lots of people in my guild would love to be able to box on 1 pc instead of having to run multiple pc the hackers and botters love it to be truebox so theres less competition for them,imagine a boxing server with these rules people would find it easier to gear up the boxes and the more boxers the cheaper the gear for the non boxers.
  10. Maze Elder

Truebox is the DUMBEST idea since EQnext.
    Vlahkmaak and Thewiz like this.
  11. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Bro, when

comes to your defense, you know your on the wrong side of history.
    Skuz likes this.
  12. brickz Augur

If you want to play by yourself you got a server last year to do just that. Should be even emptier now so you can play by yourself with even less interruption.
    Niskin likes this.
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You got Ragefire, then Rizlona with AoC, give it a bit of time & maybe later on you'll get a Mischief Ruleset with a boxing server, the ruleset is very experimental, at least give it a year to see if it is successful or falls flat on its face before wading in with the accusatory tone & entitled whining.

You earned this:

[IMG]
    Appren likes this.
  14. HoodenShuklak Augur

Aren't serious boxers still knee deep in Rizlona prime? They can't be too far past POP?
  15. mark Augur

skuz will you be playing on one of the new tlps ? i play on a new tlp every year a boxing server with free trade loot his not rizlona also the hackers botters and rmt will still be around,i have never been suspended or banned because i use isoboxer not macaroni quests or eany automated programs and zilch scripts
  16. a_librarian Augur

tbh if I was boxing on a large scale I would want free trade loot so bad. Especially for the raid scale boxers.
  17. Duder Augur

Yeah, the server that will last!
  18. Elabone Augur

Truebox was designed for a sole purpose and it effectively worked for a while. Until people discovered various ways to circumvent it. It's not dumb, it's just not good enough.

And at its truest form. Is the ultimate pay to win.

If dbg were smart they would sell truebox tokens for like 100 bucks that allow you to box an additional character on your primary computer lol.
  19. Kylo Classic Augur

low effort troll
  20. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I am very happy to see a new ruleset, I was surprised they decided to go for Free Trade after shooting the idea down several times though, and the Random Loot is a brilliant idea that myself and others have asked for something very similar to it over the past few years to combat monopolization by Krono farmers.

I personally will not be playing on either Mischief or Thornblade however for the following reasons:
    • Free Trade will mean the server will merge with FV when it reaches live (unless it manages to retain a very high number of players all the way to live) and since I am a EU player & FV has zero EU guilds or EU timezone players it presents as a total dead-end if you wanted to play it to live eras.
    • Truebox is on, with no plan in place to remove it before it reaches live, after my experience of Live, Ragefire & Phinigel I am convinced that Truebox is good for only a limited time on TLP, after Level 70 it lowers player retention and leads to the server losing players far faster than it would without it.
    • There is no plan to allow Berserkers & Beastlords to be available classes on this server at launch, I am simply not interested in playing another class while the only class I want to play as a main is not available and I am not interested in joining it when GoD does unlock to just have to do that 65-70 level catch-up & AA grind all over again, I did it twice, F doing that ever again.
    Cool story bro.