TLP Protip: Banded = Krono dreams the first month

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, May 20, 2021.

1. Lejaun Augur

Read a few more of the threads around here. It gets worse.
    Wtfagain likes this.
  2. Magician9001 Augur

Clearly you haven't
  3. Idget Lorekeeper

LOL, gota be a troll post. No purpose or worth in it what so ever LOLOL good one
  4. Wtfagain Elder

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I
  5. Zinkeh Augur

I'd always wondered how one player was selling all sorts of banded on day 1. Where the heck they get enough plat to fund it?
  6. Lejaun Augur

They rush to the 20's where you can start getting fine steel, or they get friends to funnel them some plat, or they buy some plat initially to get that tradeskill money, knowing that if they are early on the TS they can make it back easily.

You go all out to be one of the very first (and make a profit), or you focus on other things and then get to tradeskilling, where you lose massive amounts of money because the market is already saturated.
  7. Master Kahleem Augur

No, you misread what I wrote.

I rushed to banded/plate in the first week of Rizlona.

I didn't make my money back from that rush until AFTER Velious.

It took that long for it to be actually profitable, and then I quit shortly after.
  8. Pumpernickel Lorekeeper

Banded is maybe a decent money maker for the first few days but I would suspect it drastically drops off after that.
  9. Lejaun Augur

Like a cliff.
  10. WokeCat Augur

I know I for sure would rather have banded armor instead of Rubicite.
  11. Roflwagon New Member

You want to make krono the first month, either get a Necro Shaman duo that can tag dominate rares or giants or a couple lvl 30+ mages that can camp a few very well known mobs that can net you 30pp per character every 5 minutes.
    Xzugh likes this.