unable to calculate total

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hekaton, May 19, 2021.

1. Hekaton Augur

oh man i'm trying to give you guys money but i keep getting that error prompt up at the DB store when trying to buy DB cash
    Act of Valor, Elyssanda and Skuz like this.
  2. Raleldar Shadowfist New Member

I am experiencing the same exact problem on all three of my accounts. Choose the amount of DB cash, then select Debit card and then the Message "Unable to calculate total, try again later."
  3. Act of Valor The Newest Member

To elaborate on the less than adequate details in the original post, I and many others are receiving an error message "Unable to determine final cost. Try again later." when we try to add Daybreak Cash through the in game marketplace - with one exception.

To replicate, open up the Marketplace, click "Add Funds," choose your payment (I'm using Credit Card on File), choose your Daybreak cash amount you want to buy, then choose your credit card and press Select. After that, the error message pops up.

The only exception to this, in my case, is when I pick 500 daybreak cash. That works. The other options, 1000, 2000, 2500, 5000, 10000 all produce that error message and we're unable to add funds.

I've been in a back and forth with Daybreak support but we haven't gotten a fix yet.
    minimind and Raleldar Shadowfist like this.
  4. Raleldar Shadowfist New Member

Thank you friend, I appreciate the information that the 500 DB cash might work, And good to know that it wasn't just myself and the original person who posted this experiencing the problem
  5. Raleldar Shadowfist New Member

Just tested and can confirm that I too was able to purchase the 500 DB cash but nothing higher than that.
  6. Evilness Gnome warriors are the best warriors

I had this problem last week, and had to add DBC through the website instead of through the game.
  7. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I've been having this problem since the April patch. but I can purchase through the website with no issues.
  8. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I'm having this issue as well.