Hunter - Thundercrest Isles - Missing PHers (old long known bug from 2006)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lisard, May 22, 2021.

1. Lisard Silly

Placeholders for Fumi the Vigilant, Hidetora and Minoru the Crafty perma die and do not respawn until the game is patched.
    Raccoo and RPoo like this.
  2. Covennx Augur

From what little info I have found on the web, it's different mobs it happens to each zone pop/server? On Xegony it is Fersama, Kafu, Rinako, Sor, Yoshiaga, Yoshihiro, Yukari.
  3. Lisard Silly

interesting, the 3 i listed are on cazic-thule
  4. Covennx Augur

Seems on Luclin it's Kafu, Mihoko, Minoru, Rinako.
  5. Aurelio Elder

On AB currently the PH for Hidetora is missing.
    I think also the PH for Kunz Boomsetter is missing on AB. There are only 2 goblins left and right of a big pillow but the PH should be at the pillow I think.

Could be that the bug about missing Phs is random.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Anyone bring a tracker through to see if the mobs respawn under world?
  7. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

When I was building the guide for DoN I found that Thundercrest has different formats and not all forms have the same rares:

"The zone is home to 20 unique loot dropping rares, however it seems that the zone can have different configurations so not all rares spawn all the time. It is unclear if this is intentional and if it is if there is any way to force it to change."
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

Maybe it's like a guildhall, where it shuts down if no one is in there, and the next time it spins up, it spawns with random rares and those are the only ones that ever spawn until the zone shuts down again?