Drunkard's Stein sippy cup

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sobmre, May 18, 2021.

1. Velisaris_MS Augur

I request that the item name now officially be changed from "Drunkard's Stein" to "Drunkard's Sippy Cup."
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

Wouldn't that increase the casting time?
  3. Sobmre Augur

sure,

ok right now you click your sippy and it ports you to one spot in pok, what im saying is that when you click your cup you can have a chance for 5 different spots in the same building.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  4. Moege Augur

Which clicky is this ?
    Elyssanda likes this.
  5. KrakenReality Augur

Should randomly port you anywhere in PoK like a true drunk.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

philter of mass translocation Moe.
  7. Rondor Augur

As an aside, near the POK soul binder is one of the random spots the "Ethernere Portal Device" can drop you off, so you can also try to click that item and hope you land there! If not then philter of major translocation / gate potion too.

But it's a bit of a gamble to use in case you get a zone that's far away. In a pinch I use it sometimes, then if I get a zone I don't want I get back another way like a gate potion / philter of translocation or other port item.

There are many options to get to POK or nearby now too. The Throne of Heroes Veteran AA is now available to everyone (on most servers not all), Origin AA for many race/class/all-access-or-not combos is not too far from POK (some are further), Worker Sledgemallet, Zueria Slide: Nektulos, etc. Many options!
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

People who use the area do complain about it being congested... I am assuming it has TS vendors, dunno I am TS impaired. :)

I think many do what I used to which is clicking on the stein then heading afk to make a sandwhich or bio or what not. Now I try to clear out of there first.