LoN Cards

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NinjutsuMMO, May 22, 2021.

1. NinjutsuMMO Augur

can i buy LoN card packs for rewards and claim those illusions on tlp servers like agnarr or are they for live servers only ?
  2. Kodachi Augur

They unlock with some expansion way later then when LoN loot cards were first introduced. I do not know why.
  3. Kodachi Augur

4. Lejaun Augur

I actually enjoyed the LoN game, not just the loot cards. I wish it would have lasted.
  5. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I would have liked to see it hang around, even if they didn't provide constant updates. One of the killers of LoN was making it a requirement to use cards from newer expansions, even if you had the card from older expansions.

It would have fared much better if they just did smaller expansions with more uniqueness of the playing cars. The money maker was always the loot packs anyways.
  6. Lejaun Augur

They were trying to make it like MtG standard, where you had to buy the newest sets to compete. The problem was the player base for LoN was much smaller than MtG has and wouldn't support buying new sets constantly. Most players just wanted the loot cards.