Some TLP servers missing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sandrito, May 22, 2021.

1. Sandrito Elder

Hi
    I haven't logged on for about a month and when I did login I noticed that a lot of the TLP servers are missing from the server select list

Thinking I maybe let my account lapse... I went to account management it says I'm an all access member

If I log on a live server it says I'm All Access

But in launchpad it says I don't have all access.

This is so screwed up. 2 sources say I have All Access, and the other 2 sources say I don't.
    Anyone have an idea whats the issue?
  2. Khalidhar New Member

Check the server list again. Right before the launch of a "New TLP" many of the older ones are removed from the top block of "Featured or Preferred" servers and moved down into the "live" list but are still yellowed out if you don't have membership. If you have membership and they aren't yellowed out, but are now in white text instead of the green.
  3. Raejin Lorekeeper

They merged Ragefire/Lockjaw
  4. samenye Lorekeeper

What happened to Fippy (and its characters)? true, I could google this faster that I can type this, but, as a long-time lurker, I'm sick of being a "New Member"...so here's goes another pointless post.
  5. Machen New Member

Fippy was merged in to a live server, I forget which, several years ago.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

You can change that. Profile page.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL, I see what you did there, "New Member."
    Dythan and Machen like this.
  8. samenye Lorekeeper

hehe thanks x 2
  9. Kylo Classic Augur

Magic 8 ball says...no
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

They move servers down from the preferred section every so often, if they get merged then all the characters there will be on the server that they were merged with.

You log into your account on the website https://www.everquest.com/home & check your membership there, that's the only place it really matters anyway.
  11. Nolrog Augur

Fippy was merged into Vox almost exactly a year ago (May 20,2020).
    samenye and Machen like this.