pay to win kronos and the new tlp servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, May 22, 2021.

1. mark Augur

not all of us play the game to make kronos a lot of us sell our exess gear drops or trade them for items we need wihout trading kronos there will be so much gear everytime a new expac opens up last expac gear will go for cheaper and cheaper so if we dont buy kronos from db the market will dry up if we dont buy plat and kronos from 3rd party sites all the rmt will dissapear including a lot of the toxicity.
  2. mark Augur

just become a member and buy a sub.
  3. besbin Journeyman

I am out of breath reading that.
    darkened, Nolrog and topple like this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

On a faster unlock server (aka any & all TLP) generating platinum by normal means is not boosted, and with expansions unlocking faster these servers are always going to be relatively starved of plat.

That's why the krono on them sell for relatively low prices to start with and even by the time they reach late expansions are priced way lower than live, hence the plat farming bots - as that allows them buy up a ton of cheap krono.

If/when these servers get to the expansions where you need a substantial amount of platinum to make group & raid gear the plat gets drained out of these servers way more as they have far less time between expansions to build up plat.

I think that on TLP the cost of the expensive vendor parts should be lowered significantly, like by 50% at least because they were set at those prices with live server economies in mind and not TLP ones.
    Numiko likes this.
  5. Wtfagain Elder

pay to win what exactly? server firsts? I can assure you gear will have nothing to do with that. There's nothing else to "win".
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I hope I end up in a guild with the OP.
    darkened, code-zero and Skuz like this.
  7. Kylo Classic Augur

I can buy lots of krono, therefore i win. Get used to it.
    I buy lots of bags to hold all the loot I roll NEED on. Get used to it.
    I dps race for named mobs. Get used to it.
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

I've won before I even start. Thx Kronos

[IMG]
    ZoeEQ likes this.