Fixed Internally Mob missing Goru`kar Hunter

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Bennington, May 21, 2021.

1. Bennington New Member

There is a mob for "Goru`Kar Hunter" TSS hunters achievement that seems to have no data on any website about, me and my guild have been doing hunters raids for the past few days since patch and haven't been able to find any data or any spawn for this mob..

Lup Calea

Seems it's a completely unknown mob.
    Atathus, Yinla, Froglok and 5 others like this.
  2. daBlubb Elder

I think its the same with

Vegalak (Hunter of Vergalid Mines)
    Blackwolf (Hunter of Direwind Cliffs)
    Direwing (Hunter of Direwind Cliffs)
    Atathus, Ghadius, Knud and 2 others like this.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

Same for a_raging_spellstream, a_relic_crushpile, a_walking_bonepile in Relic

Also Floe and Iceflow im not sure about.
    Vegalak as a typo its why its not updating
    Tornado Servant is unkillable
    and the 3 posted above.
    and the mess that is Sverag
    Atathus, Ghadius, Knud and 2 others like this.
  4. Tritonia Journeyman

Sverag is a doozy. Easily the most insane hunter in game. But unless something has broken along the way (very possible), nothing is completely missing like the Relic nameds. The fact that like 1/2 of the sverag list only spawns under certain control of the zone is pretty daunting to say the least.
    Knud likes this.
  5. Aurelio Elder

Tornado Servant is an add of "Lorekeeper Magnus" in Valdeholm and is not targetable and not killable.
    Atathus likes this.
  6. Ratalthor Developer

Is anyone still encountering this issue?
  7. Orbital101 Augur

The adds are still not targetable but its also no longer in the list of the hunter achievement.
  8. Laurana Augur

I think all TSS Hunter issues are resolved--I just finished it with the exception of the optional Iceflow one.
  9. Froglok Augur

This was fixed by removing it from Hunter. The MOB does not exist at all, as far as any player can tell. And if it does, no one seems to have seen it or knows how to spawn it.

Consider it fixed.