Petition: Add classic "illusions" to the Marketplace finally

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Master Kahleem, May 19, 2021.

1. samenye Lorekeeper

I wish they'd bring back the spirit wolf who barks at adds, too. He was so handy. Saved me many times on my Fippy monk - usually by showing me where I'd come from when I got spun in dungeons as he was a bit slow keeping up :)
    zylle likes this.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

He rotates into the store occasionally. I picked him up in early Aradune days. Best dog.
    Duder likes this.
  3. samenye Lorekeeper

Great :) Can he rotate in just in time for Mischief launch? Then we'll both be happy :)
  4. Master Kahleem Augur

Speaking of stuff rotating. Can we rotate-in special items that are in the ultra-espensive packs as `99999` "One per Server" or "One per Character" kind of deals?

I'm looking @ things like the Othmir visage in that $140 pack. REALLY not cool it's a 1-claim-forever kind of deal. Why am I being punished for supporting ya'll :(?
  5. Zinkeh Augur

Been asking for this since...jeez.. like Agnarr. Same stupid/giant pet illusions to where people only use 2 or 3. So many npc models that could be made and utilized. I'd LOVE a gnoll pet for my necro. Old school splitpaw gnolls.
  6. Duckforceone Lord of the Ducks

ok what is the name of said pet you can get?
    so i know what to look out for. Spirit wolf doesn't get me anything

but also, yes i don't understand why there aren't more illisions and visages in the store at all times. If more of it was permanently in, i would be buying it on launch day. Instead of never getting around to getting it as i usually quit before they come around.
  7. samenye Lorekeeper

8. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

More player AND pet illusions please.
  9. WokeCat Augur

Clockwork Gnome would be fun.