Necro Remote Shere nerf

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Fcseven XIII, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Fcseven XIII Journeyman

Indeed. They have been going after necros hard the last couple years. The class is almost unrecognizable from 5 years ago. It's a shame what's happened to this class.
  2. Cicelee Augur

Five years ago, necromancers would cast damage over time spells on mobs. They also sometimes had a pet out for either tanking or DPS. They could root and snare mobs. They could also FD

Today's necromancer casts damage over time spells on mobs. Sometimes they have a pet out. I know their root and snare and feign abilities still work.

But yes I completely agree, the class is 1000% different than five years ago.
    Tatanka, Warpeace and Skuz like this.
  3. Fcseven XIII Journeyman

Hmmm not sure if you are trolling with this response or not. Looking at your history activity on the forums it seems like you enjoy drama though. If you are a mage main and trying to insult me, try sticking to your own class and not spewing snarky comments about classes you are not familiar with? Just a thought.
  4. Szilent Augur

It is the opposite of drama to recognize that necromancers are in a great spot, with (a lot) more power and less stupid play patterns than last spring.
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Marton Augur

While you were retired, we all utterly missed your sharp wit :rolleyes:.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

rubbish
    Sancus and Szilent like this.