Fizzlethorpe Trading Company a Mischief guild, the PST guild you never knew you wanted!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Azztastic, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Defener New Member

West Coast times, let's go! Mischief can't come fast enough
  2. Vindaven Elder

3. Squirrel New Member

I am down, count me in. I like having both DKP and Plat raids. I plan on running a Monk.
  4. uk6999 Augur

Need Caster DPS-> only have Mage(1) and Wiz(2) and probably always clerics(7) and maybe druids(3). Have a boat/truck load of tanks(19 across all 3), monks(8), encs(8), bards(7) signed up. However, I believe nothing is closed yet although some classes are over flowing for a single raid setup.
  5. ASDAprice Lorekeeper

keep on coming west coast and late night east coasters.
  6. Velomuzst New Member

I am so ready.
  7. Vindaven Elder

Fizzlethorpe Trading Company just announced their server choice: Mischief.
  8. The'Ike New Member

Someone come get all this mage and Wizard loot. Still taking most classes.
  9. Vindaven Elder

10. Vindaven Elder

11. The'Ike New Member

Looks like we are going to have multiple splits, all you west coast guys might as well get in here and fill up another one.. Still taking all classes up until launch.
  12. Turblox New Member

Solaraxus and Tacobelle started a coup on Aradune in PALS. Started Mediumcore on Aradune and are now bringing that same group to Mischief.

It is good to see a stable group of guys here, but I hope it doesn’t pull too many of our guildies from Aradune. We are still roflstomping content there and we want to see new content so I’m crossing my fingers that you don’t peel them all away.

Goodluck on Mischief.
  13. Turblox New Member

Are Mini, Halagren, Meldore and Wrathful joining you two?
  14. Acidburn New Member

Late night east coast person here wanting to join, plan on rolling a monk
  15. Vindaven Elder

Guild name is now <Fuzzlecutter Trading Co>.
  16. Krimmz The Lizard Journeyman

working our way through the raids! getting stuff on farm, no better time to join then now!