Request: make rez tokens available in marketplace

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by wade_watts, May 19, 2021.

1. wade_watts Augur

You should start selling packs of "Token of Challenged Resurrection" in the Marketplace.

You're sitting on a gold mine and we demand them. :)
    Kylo Classic and Cryface like this.
  2. Sinent Rizlona New Member

ill agree this would be nice!
  3. Bullsnooze Augur

No, they are special and keep them that way.

We don't need everyone and their mother rezzing.
    Nolrog and Duder like this.
  4. Cryface New Member

Take my money
    Skuz likes this.
  5. wade_watts Augur

They sell clarity, lev, sow, stat buff, hp buff, etc. pots. They are already exist and are in game. Just seems like a natural next step to make them available.
    Skuz and Bardy McFly like this.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

Why not? Clerics don't need help getting groups, ever. A rez isn't about getting your XP back in the early expansions. It's about saving yourself the run back to the group.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

On live, my ranger always throws a Token of Resurrection if someone dies during the fight cause mercs don't do battle rez lol

We can get them thru loyalty vendor or overseer

Seems to me the perfect TLP would be one the players can pick and choose what they want off the live servers.

But it's a moot point cause no one is getting loyalty tokens right now as the function is broke but they have confirmed no one has gotten any awarded in the last 3 weeks.
  8. WokeCat Augur

As a Cleric main it feels bad to have one of the few things that your class has and give it to the masses.

Imagine if they sold a clickie that gave everyone Monk's feign death.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Planar Overdose?

Yeah, I know its not TLP but it seems most everything can be covered by all classes on live now except tinkering.
    Skuz and Bardy McFly like this.
  10. wade_watts Augur

Yeah - imagine if they made clickies in store or in game that can teleport you, buff your individual stats, give you clarity, give you haste, increase hp regen, make you run faster, heal you, give you lev, make you invis, let you breathe underwater, ..........

A cleric is still primo without this and I've never been in a group that selected a cleric in early TLP's on the basis of their ability to rez.
    WokeCat likes this.
  11. WokeCat Augur

Clerics literally cannot solo. Rez is one of the only ways a Cleric can make money in this game.

Giving players clarity bottles does not make Enchanters bad. They are still one of the best classes in the entire game in terms of DPS or solo'ing.
  12. Trybul New Member

Learn to play your class, or stop asking for freebies
  13. Dropfast Augur

They have already farmed out FD to every single class as BOTH an AA and a potion. I spend every single bit of my loyalty tokens on rezz tokens and it's still not enough. I'm all for this. If not making available on the marketplace then at least lower the cost on the loyalty vender.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I got no objection to rezz tokens on the marketplace, they are already available by other means, but they should be comparatively pricey given how much they cost in other currencies.
    If it puts money in the game's pockets without being an actual Pay to Win thing like this I'm cool with it.
  15. Trybul New Member

It shouldn't be a factor when grouping. If you can't deal with running back to the zone/instance then maybe should try another game. I remember when running back was normal, now you wanna do away with that aspect of the game? Come on
    Duder likes this.
  16. wade_watts Augur

oh brother, just give up the tryhard act already. This is 2021 Everquest, go relive your glory days on p 99 or just reject rezzes if thats what you want. They are already in the game and already available albeit limited. A rez token is not game breaking in any way - it's a convenience just like the other pay-for things are. The company makes more revenue and we have a value add, it's simple.
    Skuz likes this.
  17. Kylo Classic Augur

they do, it's called '/faint'
  18. Accipiter Old Timer

Take about 20% off there, big shoots.
  19. Mrjon3s Augur

Monks are already strong enough they don't need another buff.
  20. FrodeEQ Journeyman

They should make them available. But with a reuse timer of three days or more, and stay at 85%. It keeps cleric rez highly relevent. The argument that it takes away from a class feature, well one can say that as well of crack pots, etc.