"Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hythos, May 14, 2021.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

Honestly faceless never said they were competitive with other guilds.

Its something along the lines of, perhaps, if tom brady showed up to a high school scrimmage.
  2. Laronk Augur

This is true, other than the players aiming for the "top" guild most players on TLP don't want to batphone open world raid targets. They want to have their specific playtime / raid schedule so they can fit it in their lives better.
  3. Lejaun Augur

I remember the one night where I rolled back over and went back to sleep in a batphone guild instead of logging on. I woke up the next morning and realized it was wonderful. Never joined a mandatory batphone raids guild again.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  4. Bullsnooze Augur

You'll never get that as they're afraid to compete.

All the so-called racing guilds that claim to be the best are not the best. They just have high numbers. None of them would be able to compete prior to Phinigel. And, the ones that survived beyond Phinigel? They are scattered across the TLPs.
  5. Lateryn Augur

Are there even mandatory batphone guilds anymore? I've seen some have RA requirements, but its usually pretty low(30%). Mainly because the guild doing OW targets basically has such large numbers that even just 30% of them logging in is enough to cover any OW target.

In the the old TLPs multiple batphone guilds just turned into #$#-socking(apparently the word is censored). And no one enjoyed sitting at a spawn location for entire spawn variance with hundreds of people, for multiple hours. It just sucked.
  6. Rizlowder New Member

You need to check your rose colored glasses. You post that as if the snowball of numbers and high playtime players to the early winning guild was never a thing until recent. It's always been there even on live before the first TLP's.
  7. Bullsnooze Augur

I think you need to actually play the game or at the very least do your homework before making absurd statements. The moment you compared the best Live guilds to the so-called best TLP guilds and how each achieved their title is the moment your entire reply became ridiculous.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

If those live guilds were so great then why aren't they here breaking records?
    Ions and CokaRZ like this.