"Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hythos, May 14, 2021.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

In the UK. ;)
    CokaRZ likes this.
  2. CokaRZ "Oh! they baited us"

Personally it makes sense to split big guilds up.

Faceless have hundreds of players and so do TMM.

Good luck breaking the records. There will be excuses when you do it for sure!
  3. Chopsuey Augur

Players don't want competition. They want loot. The easiest way to obtain loot is join the biggest guild on the server and do absurd amounts of splitting ie tiny guilds within the zerg guilds.
  4. Loze Elder

Why are you yelling at me?
    CokaRZ likes this.
  5. sazz New Member

Look here Vicious.. I am a grown man.. you keep that up and I'm gonna jerk a knothole in you A$$...
  6. TLP Addict Augur

Don't have to be on the same server to be able to have some form of competition, sure it won't be for ow mobs but things like expansion clears.

2 huge guilds like FV and TMM on the same server will make life pretty miserable for everyone on that server, going to different servers spreads the misery equally.
  7. coltongrundy Augur

Who are you talking about? Faceless? Faceless is the only guild I've seen self-proclaim to be the best, and that was only on the Agnarr server, where one of them tried to brag about how fast they were clearing plane of time in 2.5 hours, while the guild I was in was in was clearing it faster. Like, ok, weird flex trying to prove how awesome you are by being slower than us.
  8. CokaRZ "Oh! they baited us"

[IMG]
  9. Rizlowder New Member

I dont think you'll be seeing records get broken. They opened it up to all TLP servers to allow selos and mischief to be on there so that means Miragul has all the records. Classic and kunark were cleared in the first 24 hours and velious in the first few hours. Aten died day 1 and i believe quarm died early day 2. I doubt bishi cares either considering he was part of half of em. From the rumor mill i heard they are just waiting for mischief to start submitting before they submit each one.
  10. Beep Elder

You forgot about the 1 EU guild who can't compete but still pretends to.
  11. Lateryn Augur

Outside of maybe 10 people, no one cares about speed times. Servers and game changes are way too different between most of the TLPs to even try to pretend that clear time is on the same footing. Would be different if it was basically the same game every single time, but alas the nature of MMOs.
    Lejaun likes this.
  12. Gio1999 Augur

I think some people were hoping the heavy hitters would all join 1 server then the other players could all exist on some idealistic landscape server where they all got to have OW targets equally.

No that just means a different sweaty guild steps in and they still won't get OW targets.
  13. Xanathol Augur

Competing for expansion clears in a rewind server is like an only child winning an 'art contest' that his mom judges at home. Good job lil Billy! Really, very proud...

Now they get to make everyone miserable on two servers. Yay?
  14. CokaRZ "Oh! they baited us"

Can't claim the record for speed run when it's not from expansion launch? Especially starting in House of Thule with Heroic gear and level 85?

Anyone trying to argue that point or even trying to submit those times is quite frankly clutching at straws.
  15. ClayPigeon Baja Bandit

Wow TEQB are still salty over Rampage. Are you a Bishi account? That guy still obsesses over them too.
  16. Rizlowder New Member

Have you ever looked at your post history? lol
  17. ClayPigeon Baja Bandit

No, but it's pretty odd you have.
    Lejaun likes this.
  18. Hythos Augur

Hah well, if the shoe fits...
    Most of my experiences are from Classic-Velious on live servers.

Though, it would be great to never have to see certain people/guilds ever again, from the most recent TLP's.
    "Not all guilds are full of bad people" - though some of those guilds really go out of their way to prove that wrong. 'Good people' wouldn't associate with the those guilds that purposely create a negative image for themselves.

To put it another way, "server first of all world spawns" litterally means, they have nothing left to live for, and are so narcissistic as to ruin others' enjoyment for any last chance of nostalgia.... In a now 22-yr old game.

Imagine how much nicer the game could be without raid-over-runs, camp-stealing... sorry, I mean competing, and constant farm-bots.
  19. Ryochan New Member

So wait when i joined RI oh so long ago i was being used and abused... WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WARN ME! Damn you Mabbu and Relentless and the few others, DAMN YOU!
  20. Tharvog Elder

Probably, do you need a blanket?