Looking For Guild on New Server...

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Spellweaver, May 17, 2021.

1. Spellweaver Journeyman

I am Looking for a Guild to join on the New Server i have played on almost all of the Past Progression servers including Mangler. I have also played in Multiple Progression style Guilds. I am on the East Coast so will be playing in that time Zone. I want to experience the game and see and do everything. I want to Raid everything possible but i don't play hardcore but keeping up with guild members has been a major problem for me in the past. So I want be able to keep up as much as possible so i can Raid in era Content. 1 month of Original is going to be very fast I think so i am hoping that the guild that i join will not move on immediately as soon as Kunark opens. I will be playing wizard it my favorite class and has been since i started playing Eq back in 2004. So i hope i can find a guild that will fit. Hope to see you in Norrath on the 26th but wont be able to get on as soon as the server opens due to work. But will try my hardest to log in the night of opening and hoping it wont be a queuing nightmare like mangler was which contributed to me falling behind and eventually stopped playing. Well that is it for now. Awaiting your Responses
    Spellweaver the Wizard aka (Raistlin)
  2. Vindaven Elder