My friend thinks Kerra Isle could be overpowered at launch?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by WokeCat, May 17, 2021.

1. WokeCat Augur

I looked it up and I kind of see what she is saying.. there are a ton of named mobs there between level 15-25... and most of them are easy to kill...

Do you think it could be possible that a player could make a lot of money by just strolling through there and killing everything, or are we way off base with this??

Notable NPCs: Khonza Mitty of Kerra, Lord Gongo, fang tooth, Razortooth (NPC), High Priestess Mitty, Hamed Grarr, the Kerran Sha`rr, Allix, Erfer Longclaw, Errrak Thickshank, Feren, Feskr Drinkmaker, Graalf Sharpclaw, Iffrir Soulcaller, Marl Kastane, Melixis, Raarrk, Roary Fishpouncer, Shazda Asad, Thalith Mamluk, Urkath Greyface, Wislen Mamluk, Jo Jo, Maugarim, Kerran Mirrah

https://wiki.project1999.com/Kerra_Island
  2. Arclyte Augur

no one will care about lvl 20 loot
    CokaRZ, HoodenShuklak and Slipp like this.
  3. Istvaaan New Member

Most of those "nameds" aren't actually tagged as rare creatures nor do they have any special drops. Only several are -- and based on past experiences, they're super rare.
    Bardy McFly and jeskola like this.
  4. Relentless Insomnia

If you go that route... beware the Kittyklawz
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

[IMG]
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

Kerra Island doesn't exist. I know you're trolling but responding anyways in case anyone else is coming back from hiatus or migrating from P99 so they dont take your posts seriously.
  7. jeskola pheerie

^ this. Here is the actual list of mobs flagged rare that should qualify for Mischief rules:

Achievement: Hunter of Toxxulia Forest

Alrik Pasdar
    Lord Gongo
    Jo Jo
    The Kerran Sha'rr
    Khonza Mitty of Kerra
    Hamed Grarr
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  8. Kylo Classic Augur

How many troll threads are you gonna start?
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  9. radclifc Journeyman

10. Sycopata Elder

are the p99 forums so much boring? no longer people follow yours posts?
  11. Laronk Augur

You're welcome to go to the island and enjoy!
    radclifc likes this.
  12. Yogi the Bear I have flea's

I have not leveled at kitty island since the game first launch. My wizzie buddy and I did quiet a few levels there tormenting them kittens.
    radclifc likes this.
  13. Elabone Augur

Solid list of vendors you got there.
  14. Bardy McFly Augur

I've been there a handful times in the past 10 years just for some nostalgia or to get a Cat O Nine Tails. Never seen another person in the zone. My guess is it may be the most underutilized zone in all of a server's history.
  15. KrakenReality Augur

There's no mods expect an endless stream.