Help with font size in the tell window

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Drewdwn, May 16, 2021.

1. Drewdwn New Member

So I use tell windows. My issue is, I cannot read the text very well because it is so small. When I right click the window to select always chat here, so I can do /chatfontsize it doesn't give me the option to select "always chat here". I am not sure what to do. If I open a new chat window, I can select it but the tells just open up a new window on top of it, with the tiny font again. Any help is appreciated.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I never use the "always chat here" function but I have dealt with font sizes a lot. You can set /chatfontsize 5 to any window and it will save between log ins. BUT that is not the largest font. /chatfontsize 8 is the largest but the only window it will save to between sessions is the main chat window.

What I did was make a hotbutton that has one line /chatfontsize 8 then when I log in I click on each of my windows and then that hot button. Bit of a pain but I can read the text in all my windows :)
  3. Drewdwn New Member

I want to do this. I made the hotbutton but when I click on the window, nothing happens.
  4. Drewdwn New Member

I figured it out. I had to uncheck "always chat here" from main window to move it.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.