Mischief player looking for partner

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by andross77, May 10, 2021.

1. andross77 Elder

Hi all. Getting the EQ bug again and decided I want to roll on Mischief and also after much debate have decided on playing a chanter. Reason being, I never box, just play one account and so I need a strong solo class. I woulda picked necro but already had a necro main for 2 years and need something new.

Anywho, I'm looking for 1-5 people (most likely just 1 other) that wants to partner in the evenings and just consistently group through the levels. My play time is usually 8 or 8:30pm EST to 11pm or 1am depending how the group/quest/fun is going. Please post here if you have any interest in grouping up.

Obviously groups will be plentiful and easy on Mischief, especially at the beginning and especially as an enchanter, but I'm looking to have just a consistent teammate that wants to chat on Discord, unwind after the day, and grind out this old- game. Doing just that on a previous TLP was the most fun I've had on EQ in 20 years of playing it.

I may consider a guild on Mischief if my partner(s) wanted but I'm also good just doing all group content and buying any raid gear I feel the need to. Thanks!
  2. andross77 Elder

And I'm switching my class to druid. Not that anyone is concerned, but just in cases...