60-boxers in the Plane of Knowledge Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rhythar, May 13, 2021.

1. SunDrake Augur

This issue will be resolved on May 26th.

Aradune gonna be wishing people were boxing more than 2. :p
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Except that is not the only way to gain members and you don't have to publicly advertise to gain them either. I am not saying this is the case for the guilds mentioned in this thread just that there are ways to advertise and grow besides posting on the forums or discord.
  3. a_librarian Augur

just keep us posted on how the mass boxers who were too aggressive for aradune are treating you over there.
  4. Lejaun Augur

Cool. Bring me some cheaper Vulak and Vex loot, please, whoever they are.
  5. Rhythar Augur

As of this moment, at least 38% of the characters in PoK are controlled by 2 cheaters.
  6. Furryous New Member

on a free trade server, you actually want people to farm as many dz as possible to lower the prices
  7. Triconix Augur

I have a group of guildies from my live server playing on Aradune and we do everything together. I couldn't care any less about boxing or not.

Thanks for your concern.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

For every cheaper item they bring you, they cost you more by manipulating the krono economy.

Mass 24 7 boxers are ultimately a net negative to everyone on a tlp.
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

If you're looking to sell krono for plat (say to work TS) wouldn't an artificially higher value be a net positive to you?
  10. plowers Journeyman

Oh great, we got trevalon's support everyone
  11. Rcbauer Augur

Trev hates boxers and loves steak fingers
  12. Rhythar Augur

More than half the characters in PoK currently belong to 60-boxers. Cheaters are now the majority in the hub of the world.

GMs, I wish you would act like GMs.
  13. TheDohn Augur

14. Rhythar Augur

This is one person, and he has a lot of other characters elsewhere.

[IMG]
  15. Pixelplx Journeyman

You just have to accept this is the way DBG is now, they are whale hunters. These guys farm stuff people buy with krono.

DBG dosnt make good games, like no viewership on streams. EQ is a very niche game, all these TLPS are the same people.

They make their jump in sales on release of new TLPS now with bag sales. And boxers like these people drop krono for items for.

Only way to get their attention is to just stop playing tbh, but we all know most will be back for next TLP