Mischief and Thornblade - Simultaneous Launch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Protocol, May 10, 2021.

1. Thrawnseg Augur

But people go where the "bigger" guilds are going - can't deny that. So if both the bigger named guilds stay on Mischief, people will stay there thinking that's the server. If you two split up, people are more likely to split up also.
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  2. Trakksem Journeyman

If you follow the guild recruitment posts, The first guild to announce for Thornblade has happened. RUIN looks to be making Thornblade its choice
  3. Tweakfour17 Augur

Which is funny because they then tend to complain about the bigger guilds taking all the OW targets, camps, etc.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

I want to know where Mabbu is going so I can go elsewhere.
    Xazier and Demetri like this.
  5. Trevalon Augur

Them releasing 2 servers is the best option and the few kronolords who are naysaying Thronblade won't affect its success. Sleeper, Vulak, and LJ were all just fine and those weren't even released simultaneously. Thornblade will be a good server with a good population. Will it be as much as Mischief? Probably not, but I bet its proportionally more than every other "2nd" server that has ever been released.

No, Daybreak did an amazing thing and listened to their customers! Way to go Daybreak, You listened when we said to change Mangler and you listened here. GOOD JOB!!!!
    Lejaun and Niskin like this.
  6. Bardy McFly Augur

So much truth in this. I have never enjoyed this playstyle, nor interacting with such individuals. Hence why I have no problem being on the less popular server. I don't play EQ as a competition or to stroke an ego.
    Demetri likes this.
  7. Relentless Insomnia

Me too man, me too
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

I'll bet, lol.
  9. Xazier Elder

Totally agree, I cant believe that PoS is still playing. I feel bad for his guildmates after he ninjas all the loot to sell for himself.
  10. Random Healer New Member

That mabbu guy is a real a-hole I heard. ;)
  11. Relentless Insomnia

[IMG]
    Brunlin likes this.
  12. Serial experiments New Member

Damn that mabbu always stealing the loot and selling it off to pay for his race car bed.
  13. SleezerGeezer Elder

I'm glad to see them launching at the same time. Since I'm not doing a guild jump, I'll go with Mischief as I prefer the name, and I agree that Mischief and Mayhem would have been perfect.
  14. SleezerGeezer Elder

Why do you say that?
  15. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Mischief will be the 4th time for me from scratch through PoP as a rogue. This time I am too old to get the bis rogue on server like I was on ragefire till I quit. Although, this time I'm not starting empty-handed ;-)

This time only two things matter to me.
    1. Play with nice ppl while having funny chats with group and guild.
    2. No more bat phones and no more 24/7 raiding

It is only my personal opinion, but I do not think, you can just say, every big zerg guild is bad for all others player experience. Especially on a free trade server. And it is not true, that every GL or officer of those guilds is a bad boy.
    While Zaide can be a pita sometimes, he is also a reasonable guy imo. Although he once offered me an AoN for 30 kr, which I had to refuse. Was not worth it, but his offer was legit and so I cannot blame him.

But the other big man on the server (I played classic on lockjaw) was comparatively modest. He would have sold his entire guild and his grandmother on top for only a krono. He does not have the slightest bit of honor. This plague I do not want to see again.
  16. Haldi Elder

Lol not with Mabbu and Relentless (TMM Guild) those two and their guild will jack up the economy, and skyrocket the price of krono just because they can.
  17. Haldi Elder

We all know the other big man is Mabbu/Relentless
  18. Walkin New Member

I like that idea! But I just say if you call it Mayhem it should for sure be PVP!!!
  19. Moctezuma New Member

Any idea of what time they do launch ?
  20. Catalina Journeyman

3pm est
    Moctezuma likes this.