Old NPC model petamorph wands

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Duladin, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Duladin Lorekeeper

So since the servers are congested and the devs are hanging out on the forums while things smooth out, what are the chances for more petamorph wands with the old school NPC models? Old skeleton (white and redbone), old spectre, old scarecrow, etc. I mean in the case of the scarecrow, that item is already made, just needs the flip switched, http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=96866

So, devs? Anything? I'd definitely buy some on each box.
    Vindaven and xeveq like this.
  2. Brontus EQ Player Activist

This is a great idea devs!

I miss the old skeleton models (white bone and red bone) terribly! They were far supeior to their replacements. I would gladly PAY to have them for my necromancer.

Please implement this!! Thanks. :)
    Vindaven likes this.
  3. Xhieron Elder

I'll +1 here. This is the kind of cosmetic that ought to be both easy to implement and capable of generating a little extra revenue. A lot of us have no small amount of affection for some of the old models.
    Vindaven likes this.
  4. Nicorus Elder

They did unpack the original skeletons and specters and wolves from the original s3ds so I am surprised they haven’t made it an option yet. It seems like a pretty simple thing given they did all the work except some simple launcher option stuff

Anyway I would love for them to add it as an option like mage pets or as pets morphs would totally pay for it
  5. Vindaven Elder

+1 ! I would totally buy em! :) Not a fan of new spectre or current petmorphs :(

Would also love the flavor spells Form of Mottled/Bleached/Chilled Bone (necro pet illusions) unlocked earlier than TSS :p Maybe PoP?
  6. Duckforceone Lord of the Ducks

i wish so much they would sell more illusions and pets illusions... i would throw so much cash after that for options