One Last Time

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, May 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamweaver Community Manager

Hail and well met friends, Norrathians, adventurers all,

A wise person once wrote, "Here for a good time, but a not a long time," and in the beginning that wasn't actually in the cards, but time has a way of making fools of us all, and I must move on. Another opportunity has placed its way in my path and while I am going to see where it leads, I hope you all know, I do it with a genuinely heavy heart.

I am honored and humbled for the time I was able to have with all of you, and I look forward to hearing more about your stories and adventures as EverQuest continues on without me.

Look, the title is a Hamilton reference, and I am only a little sorry for that. I rewrote this a few different times trying to find the best way to say goodbye, and I still don't know if I was successful, but whether or not you believe it, know that you've all left an indelible mark on my life.

See you somewhere in Norrath,

-dw
  2. Xslia Elder

Thank you for your support to the EQ community. It has been appreciated. Good luck in your new path - safe travels.

Xslia
    E'ci-Tunare!
    dreamweaver likes this.
  3. Furryous New Member

Thanks for everything you have done for us ! Take care and good luck
    dreamweaver likes this.
  4. Helicoprion New Member

Thanks for all your time and effort with Everquest you will be missed. May you have great luck on your new endeavor.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  5. Relentless Insomnia

6. Bolburbonecrunch Journeyman

Thank you for all you have done for the EQ community and I wish you all the best in the future. Where ever you go they will be lucky to have you.
  7. Twest Apprentice

Take care Dreamweaver. I know your job was not an easy one. Trying to keep the EQ community happy when the news was not always what we wanted to hear. Best of luck in your next adventure.
    Fenthen and dreamweaver like this.
  8. Twest Apprentice

Good luck Dreamweaver. Hope everything is well.
  9. Attila Augur

Good dude, sorry to see you go.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  10. Attila Augur

11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Who is your replacement?
  12. Duckforceone Lord of the Ducks

Take care Dreamweaver. Good luck in your future.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  13. Fyrmn Fyrslayer New Member

Fair winds and following seas...
    Fanra and dreamweaver like this.
  14. OldTimeEQ1 Augur

All the best in your future endeavour! Now you can truly be "one of us" in Norrath (maybe in Mischief!) and enjoy Norrath as a player, without working with people who know the inner workings of the game, which sometimes takes the magic away!
    dreamweaver likes this.
  15. Stylish New Member

Dear Dreamweaver,

I have heard of legendary stories about you-thank you for all your help with the eq community.

Speaking of which my zerker- kittyjuice on bertox tried to get himself out of poverty with the loyalty vendor and got life in prison - of course i deeply regret this and urge the eq community to never mess with glitches. If your last act of kindness can reduce his life sentence to some community service and maybe a month or 2 ban that would be awesome.

If not farewell and God bless!

Thanks

Kittyjuice
  16. dreamweaver Community Manager

They'll announce that when it's time.
    drummerdawgy likes this.
  17. Karasu New Member

Fair winds and following seas, Dreamweaver. You are a cool dude and made getting back into EQ a lot more fun and enjoyable.

[IMG]

I'm going to tell my kids this was Socrates.
    drummerdawgy and dreamweaver like this.
  18. OG Likk New Member

Peace! We'll see you on the rebound...
    dreamweaver likes this.
  19. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

aww shoot, you was one of them good uns....

[IMG]

Best of luck for the future Dreamweaver, you'll be missed.
    drummerdawgy and dreamweaver like this.
  20. Barder-mangler Augur

You will be greatly missed DW! You always went to bat for the community, and you deserve a lot of credit for many of the changes implemented.
    /Salute
    Leerah, drummerdawgy and dreamweaver like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.