60-boxers in the Plane of Knowledge Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rhythar, May 13, 2021.

1. Rhythar Augur

Almost half the characters in the Plane of Knowledge are controlled by just 2 players. Check out the soul binder especially.

GMs, this is supposed to be a 2-box server, and you're letting people massively cheat in the central hub of the world where everyone can see. It's such a huge slap in the face to your users.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

We don't need another thread on this. Did you petition them? Posting here won't do anything.
  3. Kylo Classic Augur

Who cares. Mischief!
    Hypatia likes this.
  4. Rhythar Augur

How much worse does the cheating have to get before this thread is warranted? 50% cheaters in the Plane of Knowledge isn't bad enough for you? Also, I think more has been accomplished through forums than petitions.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

This is the 20th thread on this subject.

I really don't care so...

Good for you. What's your evidence?

6. Rhythar Augur

I don't understand why you're participating in this thread if you don't care about the cheating problem on Aradune.

As for my evidence, I've seen more cheater characters get banned via public uproar than my personal petitions, though, in any case, it's probably more effective to do both.
    Duder and HoodenShuklak like this.
  7. Elabone Augur

There have been videos made that show obvious automation. They just don't care. I stopped caring back in velious. I suggest you stop as well. It's only going to stress you out.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

You have to compare public uproar to everyone's petitions as a whole.
  9. Trevalon Augur

I am no longer on Aradune but I fully support anyone who tries to get this scum suspended or banned.

I support this thread. BAN THEM DARKPAW!!!
  10. Kylo Classic Augur

How do you know this? What proof do you have that they are all controlled by only 2 players? Just saying it's two people doesn't make it so, no matter how much you wish.
  11. Kalipto Augur

Same here. They'll just be on Mischief soon anyway. But it really does seem like DBG doesn't do anything about policy violations anyway.
  12. Bardy McFly Augur

Maybe they're hosting a LAN party with 29 of their best friends and there's a long line at the bathroom so everyone is on autofollow.
    Kalipto likes this.
  13. HoodenShuklak Augur

Will second the opinion that I've seen ample petitions ignored, yet solved on forums.

These big bot crews will be the only thing to really ruin mischief imo.
  14. Rhythar Augur

Evidence for player A:
    - All ~60 characters were in 1 guild with no public recruitment. Google results yielded things like "I talked to this 72-boxer".
    - All characters warped to PoK before PoP.
    - All characters stayed logged in 24/7.
    - Search "54 box aradune" on Youtube to see a video that makes it pretty clear.

Evidence for player B:
    - All ~60 characters were in 1 guild. Guild had no public recruitment or google results.
    - All characters warped to PoK before PoP.
    - All characters stayed logged in 24/7.
    - He usually divided into groups of 12. Each group behaved like it was controlled by one person. Each group behaved the same as every other group.

I've never seen these 2 players act in a way that would make me think there's more than 2 players. There's 20 characters standing next to the soul binder in PoK right now that you can see for yourself. They may look normal at first, but they won't get kicked for being afk.
  15. Zapsos Augur

What are you even talking about?!

Not only are there 250 people in PoK right now from 20+ different guilds. none of which show any evidence of being "60 boxed"

Even if it was true, what benefit could anyone possibly get from overboxing in PoK?
  16. Rhythar Augur

They're just using PoK as an afk spot. They get the real benefits from 60-boxing when they leave town to kill King Tormax or camp several picks of Siren's Grotto.

Sorry it's hard to find them if you haven't discovered them before. This is how you identify them in towns:
    - They stand around for hours or days in the same spot without getting kicked for being afk. This is the best way to identify them, but it can take time.
    - They are all anonymous.
    - One of these 60-boxers has all his characters in a single guild with no public recruitment.
    - One of these 60-boxers has his characters in multiple guilds with no public recruitment or no guild.
    - The characters that survived the GMs' ban wave will have warped to PoK last year.
    - You can tell who's who by looking at the /who list during off-hours or in smaller towns.

As I mentioned, there's 20 characters right now next to the soul binder that are the most obvious. The rest are scattered around. Some are in bunches of 5-6 characters. Some are crammed in next to legit players. Some of their characters are in other towns, e.g. Cabilis.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  17. Thewiz Augur

The "60 boxers" will be there.
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Guilds cant grow and gain members without public recruitment?
  19. Rhythar Augur

If gaining new members means buying 59 more accounts, then, no, they can't do that on Aradune.
  20. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

It also means 120 subs. What else are they going to spend their krono on?

Being serious here....60 accounts for one person is a lot of mouths to feed. My word. Can you imagine keeping up on food and drink?