Crash on Defenders of the Tomb Raid

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Cadira, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Cadira Augur

Have had this raid crash somewhere between 12 and 18 people at a time after all three dragons go live while killing adds. Not sure what causes it, didn't see anything in the logs in particular up to the point I crashed.

Both times, different weeks, Xegony server, all three dragons engaged and a fresh wave of adds, somehow randomly 12+ people crash to desktop.
    Moege, Warpeace, Nniki and 1 other person like this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just had the same thing on AB.

Black and purple dragon activated and the raid dropped from 54 to 35 due to LDs.

Weird crash, EQ locked up and then closed. No disconnect message, no black screen, no boot to char select, no boot to server select. It just closed the program!

Wasn't 1 country it was various places in Europe and US.
    Cadira likes this.
  3. Cadira Augur

This is exactly how it happened for us too!
  4. Karhar Dream Crusher

5. Nniki Augur

I wasn't one of them, but we also had a bunch of people crash all at once during this event on The Rathe last Tuesday I believe it was. Not sure at what point exactly, but dragons were active at the time. Very well could have been when Nintal went active, but I can't say for certain.
  6. Warpeace Augur

Any word on this? Just had this happen to me last night during this raid. Crash straight to desktop along with several other members.
  7. Axxius Augur

There is one thing in common between ToV Vindi raid and Nintal going active in the Defenders raid: a growing aura mechanic. Maybe something to look at.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

I have personally experienced a straight CTD (without dump file or error windows) multiple times on the Kael 1 raid. There's clearly something with a spell particle or invisible aura or something else that goes active.