For Agnarrs Sake

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Berkwin, May 12, 2021.

1. Berkwin Elder

i freaking love this server, great people lots of fun. but to help bolster new blood it would be kind of cool if every 6 months there was Free play at least for about 2 weeks, just to let people enjoy and hopefully settle into the server. has plenty of advantages mostly that i like to keep to myself but i will explain. Gearing is very inexpensive, and most the time people are friendly enough to help set up new people. The biggest perk i found about the server is Krono is a solid 35-40k each which is very doable to keep accounts floating. Currently i am leveling a druid for fun but within a few days i have gotten to 41 and done all the main bottle necks in the epic. so to help see what a great server it is. please let people try it out for a few weeks every 6 months. i find New blood to the server is always a welcome sight! thanks!
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Honestly this is a great idea to get people trying out modern eq. So many reasons to hate live... but when you try it you realize there is some new stuff that's actually really good.
  3. Berkwin Elder

Thanks! i will be honest i love live too, but not as familiar with stuff past a lot of its expansions, However if anyone wants some help on Agnarr i just formed a guild called <Apocalypse> and you can send me a tell, Characters name is Gleem. Anyhow hope to see some fresh faces here!! Sorry if i am not alowed to mention the guild thingy but eh, just being friendly lol