Guild list for Thornblade? Post here with your thoughts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tharvog, May 12, 2021.

1. Tharvog Elder

Would like to see a raw list of any guilds considering Thornblade. This will help most of us make a decision for our guilds whether to pull the trigger or not.

<Ruin> 6:30pm Wed/Sat/Sun EST raiding guild will be willing to launch on Thornblade if there are at least 5 other active guilds signing up. The biggest fear for us is a dead server after the first few months. Really want a safety net in seeing X amount of guilds ready to play there or a robust incentive to reconnect us to population if the server is low pop.

Let us know your thoughts and if you are looking for a guild you can sign up via our discord link below.

https://discord.com/invite/dSQmCQMkMy
  2. Lejaun Augur

A dead server just means you get to enjoy not having to fight for keys or flags, that a competent guild leader will suck in all the quality players, your guild members will be very well equipped, and then the servers will merge and you'll have gotten to miss out on the DPS OW race/train/shenanigans.

You'll also have a solid chance at having more server firsts of the two.
    andross77 likes this.
  3. Gremin Augur

I enjoy choosing the 2nd server for all of the Dead Halfling Society guilds I have run. They tend to be calmer and relaxed compared to the first. There are exceptions of course, IE Vulak.
    Demetri likes this.
  4. Lejaun Augur

Vulak ended up being released after the TLP launch, which hurt its population because people didn't want to give up the friends/guild/loot/levels they had already gained to switch over.
    Demetri likes this.
  5. Furryous New Member

If i was leading a guild for this tlp round, and we had a good roster, i would chose tornblade for sure to play on until luclin, then every buy the darkpaw transfer token for 2500 thats currently in the show for pop, and bingo. You had no drama for the first year, your guild is very geared
    Lejaun likes this.
  6. Gremin Augur

It was like 3 days later, no biggie. What hurt the most was the 30 day of no EQ at all when Sony got hacked. Neither server recovered well from that.
    Demetri likes this.
  7. TLP Addict Augur

8. Demetri Augur

Making Thornblade tempting in order to share a server with you guys again.

Different path than ya'll these days, but always great to have other friends across the guildscape.

(Aszuth/Vaclav/etc)
  9. Gremin Augur

Oh, we arent rolling on the New TLPs. We are on Rizlona as DHS Reincarnate. Have no desire to change servers.
  10. Demetri Augur

D'oh! Well, still good to see you guys still kicking, regardless - had good roots on Phinigel, and still riding it out till we can't function anymore - but got a feeling days are numbered for it, now that we'll be caught up with Live.

Gonna be some busy times playing both during the interim though!