GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AWM89 New Member

Did you find a solution? I'm having same issue. I've tried everything I can think of.. IE: Smartscreen off, Added to exceptions for firewall and antivirus protection. Tried turning off firewall and antivirus.. Deleting, Downloading new copy of gamparse. Deleting logs and creating new ones. Etc... Still no luck.
  2. josh Augur

I would guess that there is something wrong with your settings file. I would try deleting it. by default it would be in C:/users/username/appdata/local/gamparse. probably just delete the 2.0 ini file. You have to have show hidden files and folders turned on to see appdata.
    Iumar and AWM89 like this.
  3. AWM89 New Member

/facepalm.. That worked. Thanks!
  4. Corinthus New Member

99C is leaps and bounds better than 98 for me. I don't use the tanking tab so I can't attest to that, but when it comes to loading historical data from a log file 99C does it in a fraction of the time that 98 was.

The only issue I've been having with 99C is that every time I load it, it tells me my settings file is old and needs to be recreated for the newer version of Gamparse and then proceeds to delete all of my settings.
  5. Finchy Augur

gamparse just randomly, today started to not pull fights. i've checked all the normal crap, fight dmg, size, timings, etc. it's been working just fine, yet today when i went to pull logs everything is just blank. deleted settings file, still nothing.
  6. Celestian Elder

I've never used this before so the beta version is the first time I've tried it out... I'm having the exact same issue. I get no fights at all for current logs. I can go back to really old logs and get some fights but nothing current. I can see all my loots/etc but no fights are ever listed.
  7. Wulfhere Augur

Lower your settings for combat thresholds. They are set very high for current content. Reduce them by a factor of 100 or so, and re-parse the log.
    Celestian likes this.
  8. Celestian Elder

That was it, thanks for the tip!
  9. Jankomatic New Member

I can't seem to get a download for it. What am I missing, links here and on webpage don't seem to work.
    Kalladin likes this.
  10. Metanis Bad Company

I'm always interested to see how the DPS is going, so even though I'm a cleric, I always join our guild's Parse channel. One teeny, tiny issue always arises for me... the info that gets posted into our channel is always so dense that it's hard to pick out specific players.

I'd like to suggest some things that might be done to help display the information in a more readable format...

1) Display player names in Bold text so they're easier to pick out.
    2) Optionally add the ability to add cumulative statistics after the main dump so that the DPS could be sorted and displayed by a) Class, b) Group.

(The Group display would be so that differences in ADPS would be more readily apparent!)

If these capabilities are already in the program please forgive me, I'm not running the parser myself, just seeing the product as it's pasted in our Parse channel.
  11. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Are you talking about an in game channel or one in a discord server or something like that? If you are talking about in game there is a limit of how much information can be passed in at once.
  12. MustardonWatermelon Elder

This may be a silly question, but I am playing on Mischief and it is reporting spell damage from dots as if they were players. For example:

/GU A dar ghoul knight in 37s, 3546 @95 | Venom of the Snake 1708 | character1 496 | character2 456 | Varobab 296 | Boil Blood 201 | Vabn 186 | character3 123 | Dooming Darkness 80

Is there something I can do to fix it?
  13. Kalladin New Member

Where is the download for it? Cannot find it anywhere on the page?
  14. Szilent Augur

those are from "orphaned" dots - the caster is either out of zone or dead
    Tatanka likes this.
  15. Malbro Augur

Download info/link is in the first post of this thread, first page.
    minimind likes this.
  16. Bartleby Journeyman

That link keeps pulling up a completely blank page and no download for me. Not sure about anyone else EDIT Fixed this by turning the Safety search off completely in Chrome then turning it back on after the download
    Metanis likes this.
  17. Malbro Augur

I get a blank page also, brave browser, and then my download directory window comes up.

Might want to look in the browser options/settings and see where your downloads are going. It might already be there.
  18. MustardonWatermelon Elder

That's not it. No one died, and all casters were standing right on top of each other.

Gamparse doesn't seem to work right on TLP's and/or classic spells. I'm assuming the actual formatting of the messages is different.
  19. Malbro Augur

20. FrustratedNorrathian Apprentice

Has anyone found a resolution to this issue? As far as I can tell, GamParse cannot handle DoTs on TLP servers. They are not orphaned dots attributed to someone out of zone or dead - they simply do not associate with any character at all.

i.e.:

/GU (Creature Name) in 154s, 87669 @569 | (Toon 1) + pets 40616 | (Toon 2) + pets 28987 | (Toon 3) 4527 | Scorpion Venom 4068 | Swarming Death 3030 | Venom of the Snake 2618 | Plague 1540 | Tempest Wrath 1113 | Wrath of Nature 741 | Choking Spores 429

Consistently a problem, anything I am doing wrong here that can fix this from my end?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.