Giving credit where credit is due

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Runes, May 12, 2021.

1. Runes Augur

Thank you Devs for making the decision to launch two servers at same time, will reduce the pain and suffering that would have been the case with a single server launch with an overflow to come hours or days later.

Not everything will go smoothly still for the launches but at least it will not be because of a misstep due to holding back available resources.

Well done on this one.
    Skuz, Barder-mangler, Atrebe and 3 others like this.
  2. Relentless Insomnia

3. Lejaun Augur

Agreed. The launch will still likely be a cluster, but it will be (whatever the population of Thornblade is) that much smoother. Most people will still go to Mischief, but for everyone who chooses Thornblade, that is one less person who will be taking up a spot in the server or in the queue.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the first level 50 come from Thornblade instead of Mischief, just due to easier chances of being able to log on their static group and stay connected.

The fact that the devs have listened and enacted ways to mitigate the impending disaster of a TLP launch is very appreciated.
  4. Azzudien Augur

Agree, thank you for making the decision early so people and guilds can make decisions now about which server to chose. Will be interesting to see which server wins each expansion on completing content since they both will start at the same time.
    Skuz and Lejaun like this.
  5. Nighthawk Lorekeeper

Indeed, cheers devs!
    Skuz and Lejaun like this.
  6. Barder-mangler Augur

There aren't enough positive posts like this, gratitude is so important, so kudos for that! Furthermore, it shows that the devs really do listen, both this server and the fact that they were willing to launch a 2nd. It shows that they care more than anything lol. They can't solve every problem, but at least they are trying.
    Skuz, Lejaun and Runes like this.
  7. a_librarian Augur

8. OldTimeEQ1 Augur

Would these servers get merged down the line (when/if population dwindles)?

I ask because I think in the past one server always ended up with lower pop than the other (first set combine/sleeper, then Lockjaw / Ragefire)? Sorry if I missed a note about this.

Edit: Kudos on launching two servers at same time, based on feedback!
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yes
    OldTimeEQ1 likes this.
  10. Vaile Journeyman

Agreed, thank you very much dev team.