Helmet item keeps on appearing at character select

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by FrodeEQ, May 12, 2021.

1. FrodeEQ Journeyman

Character has hide helmet item show disabled but the helm item keeps on showing in character select (in-game it is not).

Very old issue I know and a very minor one too, but still for some looks and EQ fashion is important ;)
    Mesil, Hegsheoshed, Axxius and 2 others like this.
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

It's just the character select screen. No one else sees it. This is a non issue.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  3. FrozenWater Augur

If you don't think it's important just don't click "like", but it is most definitely an issue. Unless you would like to explain to me how what you personally think is important == issue. Aaaaaand I thought not.
  4. Hegsheoshed Augur

Remove your illusion before camping. It's the only way I am making the helm show at character select with the option set to not show the helm. Or maybe ask them to make it so camping doesn't remove your illusion at character select. Optionally you could also get a shroud and see your shrouded self at character select. Here's hoping I see myself as a chair soon at character select!

I really want to be a green suitcase though.
  5. FrodeEQ Journeyman

When you click show helmet on/off, and then camp, the helmet will not be on the char. That's the only workaround. Like I said, very old issue and low priority but one would think it gets fixed someday.