Fixed Internally Loyalty tokens not updating

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by CatsPaws, May 12, 2021.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There have been no tokens awarded on any of my accounts since the little blip with the loyalty vendors was discovered and fixed last month.

Based on my tracking spread sheets they are now 3 weeks behind. While normally awarded every Sunday they have been known to be delayed a day or two. But not 3 weeks.

I use the patcher, have logged in and out, run file verification. Is happening on 18 various accounts so is not an account or server issue. And is among Gold, Silver and F2P accounts.

Before anyone smacks in with this is the wrong place to post this and loyalty tokens are an account issue and therefore not handled here please keep in mind we are being told to post many things in the bug report forum for whatever reason. And those kind of responses do nothing to help.
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

I was wondering if they got rid of the program and I missed the memo.

I'm in the same boat on 8 accts. No new loyalty tokens ever since that issue on Thursday April 22nd. So tomorrow that will be 3 weeks.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Jinic New Member

I have the same issue.
  4. Aanuvane Augur

I started to notice this a few days ago as well and just had not gotten around to posting yet.
  5. Fisshy New Member

I've had the same problem myself on both of my accounts. Both are paid up for recurring. It's been 3 weeks since i've received Loyalty tokens on either account. Any word on if we are to get them again?
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If it is happening to you then click "like" on my first post. I see 2 of you are new so you might not know but That is how we get their attention.

This has happened once or twice in the past after some server issues but was always corrected within a decent amount of time so I never bug reported it or filed a petition back then. But this time its not getting corrected in a timely matter and we are not hearing anything.
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

How they keep managing to mess up stuff that has worked for a decade+ amazes me.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok well they confirmed it now. And told me they are checking on it. Hopefully in a fix soon.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Confirmed happening to me. Clicked Like on OP.

Glad to see the post here, so they're already aware and working on it.
  10. Jinxiejay New Member

Same thing is happening to me also
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

Any ETA on this?
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Nope, and we are now 4 weeks behind which would be 480 tokens for an all access or silver account that is a year old.

Last I heard on May 20 they said

This issue has been escalated and identified by our team, and we are working on a fix to correct this issue. While we don't have an ETA for you at this time, we encourage you to check back on our forums for bug updates on this issue. Once the fix has been implemented, your reward balance will be adjusted accordingly.
    Skuz and Thunderkiks like this.
  13. Asqelon Apprentice

This seems to have been fixed. Just checked, my tokens are at max again.
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It appears we have been awarded this last week's tokens. But am still missing the 3 weeks prior.
    Jumbur, Skuz and Thunderkiks like this.
  15. Quatreh Elder

same i only got 120 tokens so only 1 week reward iirc
    Jumbur, Skuz and Zipe like this.
  16. Thunderkiks Augur

Same, got 120 coins on all my accounts but still missing 3 weeks since they have been broken since April 22nd.
    Nennius, Jumbur and Skuz like this.
  17. Elyssanda Bardbrain

So may 12th we were 3 weeks behind.. the 28th would be 5 weeks behind, with what 1 week awarded in the middle so we are still a month behind.
  18. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They are awarded on Sundays but usually take a day or longer to show up.

May 12 was the post date but the tokens were not applied on May 2 or May 9 and they first went missing on April 25. So there is 3 weeks mentioned in my post.

None were given on May 17. That is 4 weeks.

I and many others received 1 weeks worth on May 24th ish. So back to 3 weeks missing

And now this week which is due today will have to wait and see if we get it in the next few days.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  19. Zebrina_BB New Member

I have 2 accounts that have been reset to 0% velocity and 0 coins as of today. i was excited to read they where fixed so happened to look one had 4540 now 0 with no trips to the vendor. so is this mess starting again? only my main 2 accounts with the most tokens were affected all the rest are mostly under 1000.
    i dont feel the loyatty going both ways of late
  20. Zebrina_BB New Member

After various alitng reloading rebootings zonings etc this has fixed itself for now