Release cadence

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arturo Fuente, May 10, 2021.

1. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

Using my fingers and toes, this looks right yes? That's not a bad release cadence in my opinion. The only thing is Christmas vacation looks blah since it is at the end of Luclin.

Kunark 24-Jun
    Velious 23-Aug
    Luclin 22-Oct
    Plane 20-Jan
    LDoN 20-Apr
    Gates 20-May
    Omens 19-Jul
    DoN 17-Oct
    Depths 16-Dec
    Prophecy 14-Feb
  2. Mithra Augur

3. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

Thanks! I had it all jacked. /sipsmorecoffee
  4. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

Why does the spreadsheet have some days not the full release? eg. Kunark Jun 23rd, not the 25th? LDoN is listed as only 18 days (March 2nd - 20th).
  5. TLP Addict Augur

can also look at in game calendar /cale.
  6. Geoux Lorekeeper

*looks over spreadsheet*

Ok, I mistyped LDoN by the looks of it, was supposed to be 30 instead of 20. Fixed that. I need to go to work, but if you see anything else out of whack let me know on this thread and I'll correct it. thanks for pointing that out!
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Looks like part of the spreadsheet had a mistype but to answer the first question the months are not full months they are 28 days so that expansions always land on Wednesdays.
    Arturo Fuente, Sendori and Skuz like this.
  8. Geoux Lorekeeper

Ok, going over it again, in addition to fixing the type-O on LDoN I found an off week at Seeds. Was one week too early, and domino'ed every release after it by a week.
    Arturo Fuente likes this.
  9. Nolrog Augur

Arturo Fuente likes this.