Manetic Behemoth - unkillable

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Alkyvret, May 9, 2021.

1. Alkyvret Nature's Boiling Wrath Enthusiast

Hello,
    Customer Support advised I post this here.
    I need to kill the Manaetic Behemoth in PoInnovation for PoP flagging, for my Artisan's Prize. I spawned the Behemoth via the spiders, targeted him, and started killing him. However, every second-ish, he would regen to full. It wasn't showing up as a cast he did, and I fought him for about 30 minutes, burning twice as a 115 druid (1+ mil dps) so I'm sure it wasn't I was too weak. A guildie reported Terris-Thule was doing the same to him; what's up with this? The Behemoth is literally unkillable, I was dealing like 5 million damage on ticks and he would drop and then immediately go back to full. Has this happened to anybody else? Holding up my artisan's prize so pretty frustrated.
    Duder, tanith, Cimbaeth and 1 other person like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Are you keeping the clockworks dead that enter the raid area during the event? If you aren't then that's the mechanic, the clockworks help the behemoth during the event.

If you are keeping them dead then its related to the report that's already opened.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/post-hotfix-potime.274682/
  3. Achillez Elder

4. Act of Valor The Newest Member

It's exactly what is happening to other bosses in Planes of Power. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
  5. Alkyvret Nature's Boiling Wrath Enthusiast

Thanks for the info... glad to know it's at least not just me.