please make a boxing mischief clone server ,rizlona his a sucess.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by back to eq, Apr 28, 2021.

1. mark Augur

come on daybreak gives a third server and call it boxers only let us poor boxers have fun.
  2. TxAma New Member

Rizlona could have been a success, but dbg made sure it wasn’t by the mass ban waves. Now riz is a toxic soup of boxers reporting each other to get them suspended. It had a golden period, but lost a lot of people once the secret was out it wasn’t as boxer friendly as once thought.
  3. Elite_raider Augur

Box friendly does not = afk play friendly
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  4. Runes Augur

Dreamweaver please confirm already that there will be two servers launched at same time, Mischief with its true box and make the other the same box limit as Aradune.

Waiting for an overflow only until after the launch experience is bad and people flood forums with complaints who cant play, is really stupid. You know with the ruleset its going to be the most populated TLP yet, why not just make the experience as smooth as possible and not crap on the people that pay.

You will get complaints no matter what but at least Dev's would have done the best option possible right from the start and with TBC launching so soon, I would imagine that the Devs would want to make the experience as efficient as possible so people are not frustrated and leave that were on the fence between EQ or WoW.

Hell get GMS on the server 1st day handing out lollipops and unicorns and other attempts to at least make it seem like they care.
  5. mark Augur

a lot of eq developers care about the game the que was designed on the fly by chen.
  6. Bardy McFly Augur

I've been gone for a short minute due to personal reasons but when I left, the server was pretty active and friendly. Was there a ban wave while I was gone?
  7. Yogi the Bear I have flea's

I experience issues on Rizlona as a solo boxer while camping Raster in classic & Pipes in Kunark. Other then that everyone knew me pretty well on the server and never had an issue from Luclin on. Riz is a good server.
    Zinth likes this.
  8. Bardy McFly Augur

That queue system was put in place in a matter of hours. Not sure if she already had some base code to work off of, but that was incredibly quick turnaround and while it's not polished, it did solve an immediate problem. She deserves a lot of credit for getting a fix out there in the moment.
  9. Zinth Augur

and you totally miss the point... people don't just want to race to 115... that's EASY... they want to raid the old stuff together, they want to have fun and enjoy ALL the content... that's NOT POSSIBLE on FV or other live servers because the raid events are mostly permadead...
    Skuz likes this.
  10. Zinth Augur

there, fixed it for you