Overseer question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Evye, May 4, 2021.

1. Evye Augur

Is there any point of having multiple purple cards or is that what we are all pushing for? Or is 1 of each the right amount?
  2. tanith Augur

No point in having more than 1 as you cannot use more than one (including any that are incapacitated) at any one time
    Evye likes this.
  3. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

All agents that are "Iconic" are limited to 1 being used at a time. And as tanith said, any that includes any that are incapacitated. The one exception is a recent change where you can put more than one iconic in a conversion quest, I think. At least, I did that just today, but you didn't used to be able to do that.

All Elite and Rare agents are Iconic, and about half of the Uncommon are Iconic.

I'm hoping that they give us something to use the agent echos for besides gaining xp in quest types or for down-converting, since I have all the agents and max xp.
  4. KarmaKitty Augur

After you have 5 or 10 or whatever of the uncommon and max xp, there is not much to do other than bank elites for later use.
  5. Riou EQResource

once you get all 181 you're gonna be basically converting and retiring to reduce overseer lag
  6. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

One more question....is there a maximum amount of completed Overseer quests you can "bank", that is delay taking the reward?
  7. Conq Augur

10, like other quest rewards in your quest reward window.
    Conq
    Deux likes this.
  8. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

10x critical success Pull One Thread missions saved rewards ftw. Actually, could save 15 if you just stop doing overseer on that account and never collect the finished mission.

That would give you theoretically 81% of level experience saved for the next level increase (probably the next expansion).
  9. KrakenReality Augur

I wonder how many quests you can stack since they so frequently disappear. My personal record is hitting 9/5.
  10. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Wouldn't be the best ones though, because if you hit 5+/5 you can't do another. So you'd be claiming the non-crit or common research quests until you hit 5/5 on the crit success good ones (mechanic guardian and pull one thread).
  11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Getting pull the thread can be tricky ive prob only seen it five times and only crit on it once although it was nice.

Andarriel
  12. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

You could have 11 of those not 15.

Since the 11th one would have to be in Active Quests waiting for claim, it would block the quest from appearing in the Quests tab.

You could have the Rare, Uncommon and 2 Common Research tasks in Active Quests along with the Elite. But that would be the best you could do.