ok help plz

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by RancidBane, May 7, 2021.

1. RancidBane New Member

ok i am trying to make a hotbar click macro not getting very far.
    what i want is to use.
    /attack off
    /backstab
    /hide
    /attack on
    now i want to add that to a hotbar 2 and just hit 2 on keyboard and have it work.
    once i know the format i should/hope i could make more as time goes by
  2. Knifen Augur

/attack off
    /backstab
    /hide
    /attack on - why hide if our going to attack right after it.

Here is one I have for the Daggerslash BS - For this to work you must be hidden for a moment before it will trigger.

/hide
    /pause 2, /disc Daggerslash Rk. iii
    /do ability 2 (my backstab button is in slot 2)
    /attack on

Also please make sure your auto backstab it enalbed dont try hitting that key over and over.
    /autoskill Backstab
  3. Knifen Augur

This is by no way the end all best way to do things but it works for me. There may be spelling errors, and the names of skills may need to be adjusted to whatever lvl version you are running, as well as what rk they are.

Try the hot keys out on the dummies in guild hall to ensure all fire , if not check spelling and adj /pause

I tried to keep anything that may break mez in just one area so can not drop this spam when needed I do run Envenomed blades Enabled so assisting is key so I dont dot from that.

Label Spam DOTS - Don’t use on mezzed mobs
    /pause 2, /disc Jugular Cut Rk. iii
    /pause 2, /disc Slash Rk. Iii
    /pause 2, /alt activate 670 (this is twisted shank)

Label Spam 30 Sec Ref
    /pause 2, /disc 50211 (Shadows hunters daggers throws 3 daggers)
    /pause 2, /disc Vindictive Puncture Rk. iii
    /pause 2, /disc Blitzstrike Rk. iii
    /pause 2, /disc Cloaked Blade Rk. iii

label 5 Min This is all close to a 5 min refresh timer
    /pause 2, /disc Naïve Mark Rk. iii
    /pause 2, /alt activate 1506 (This is shadows flanking)
    /pause 2, /disc Pinpoint Defects Rk. iii
    /pause 2, /disc Composite Weapons

Label 10 Min
    /pause 2, /disc Drachnid Blade Rk. Iii
    /pause 2, /disc Theif’s Vision Rk. iii

After spam key(s) are used I cycle through these individually as one ends start the next
    Knifeplay
    Executioner Discipline
    Weapon Covenant
    Chelicerae Disc if knifeplay isnt back up
    Knifeplay

Next is burn with 2 additions but only use 1 not both they dont work together, then continue back in with spam keys
    Label BURN
    /disc Frenzied Stabb Or can use Twisted Chance
    /alt act 3514 Rogues Fury
    /alt act 1410 Spire of the Rake
    /alt act 378 Focused Rake's rampage
    /disc Composite weapons

When Frenzied or Twisted Chance ends click the other.

want more use Glyph of Destruction or Intensity of the Resolute 4 hour refresh. However those 2 do not stack.

Some extra when needed keys

Label ESCAPE
    /attack off
    /alt act 102

Label Pickpocket
    /attack off
    /doability 4 (assuming pick pocket is in the 4th key slot)
    /attack on
  4. Rowdey New Member

You need to set the ability to an open slot on the Abilities bar and then refer to what slot it is in. For example, I have Bash set to the #1 slot, so the commands would be as follows:
    /attack off
    /doability 1
    /attack on

If I had Hide in slot #2, it would be /doability 2
  5. Annastasya Augur

Not sure if you are asking about the basic process to accomplish this, but in case you are- ALT M brings up your actions menu. It has 4 tabs along the top. The tab to the furthest right is your social hotkeys. The first page of those might be used up already by default but there are 9 more pages of empties. You right click on an empty one and a box will pop up where you can name the hotkey, choose a color for the name of the hotkey, and 5 command lines. <p<Once you've finished editing that hotkey you can click okay and the box will disappear and you'll have your new hotkey in that empty slot you clicked on one of your pages of socials. Now you can Left click and hold on that hotkey to pick it up and drop it into whichever hotbar spot you wanted it in . <p>This will NOT remove the hotkey from your social page, so if you lose it while moving it around you do not have to make it again. If you, for example, drop that hotkey onto your primary hotbar (the first one you entered the game with or created) in slot 2, when you click it manually, or press the number key 2 on your keyboard, the commands of that hotkey will be activated. <p>My tip about using pauses - they are set in tenths of a second, so /pause 10 will pause for one second. Long pauses in your hotkeys can make it difficult to control your character.
    Knifen likes this.
  6. RancidBane New Member

For this macro you have all the numbers
    disc Frenzied Stabb Or can use Twisted Chance
    /alt act 3514 Rogues Fury
    /alt act 1410 Spire of the Rake
    /alt act 378 Focused Rake's rampage
    /disc Composite weapons
    So how do you know the number to use?
    And BTW I am not at the aa lvl just yet.
    I am planing to Box rogue/enc with tank and dps merc.
    BTW I can't try any of this out till Monday as me and the family are on a camping trip
    And on the ability tab if I remember it's only 4 and the other one has only 6 buttons can there be more?
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I use Raidloot.com, the AA tab, sort by class and type (general, archetype, etc), and find the ability.

There's probably a way in game, but I'm just used to doing it this way.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.