Most Level 115 Toons?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by The real Sandaormo, May 6, 2021.

1. The real Sandaormo Augur

So far I am in the lead with 3 level 115 toons.

Warrior: Main raider
    Monk: Full ToV
    Bard: Full ToV

Can 3 box most group content minus a few missions i gotta pay to much attention to.
  2. Kase Augur

Gratz... but I feel your lead won't last too long.
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

:rolleyes:
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Tucoh Augur

Some people are losers with nothing better to do than level new toons to satisfy some kind of itch to find new combinations of box groups or weird synergies.

.... I'm at 16ish, I try not to think about it. I know a few people who have that beat, and some of them play all of those character simultaneously.

The real army-boxers are the ones making $$$ on TLP server by boxing raids. Mischief gon' make some money.
    KrakenReality likes this.
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

Across 4 accounts I have a 115 of every class except Warrior, and monk. I have multiples of some classes Mage coth bots to leave in certain hard to reach spots are nice. I usually only play 3 a time. Not a raider just a gimpy grouper.
  6. KrakenReality Augur

You know how it goes when you’re running an efficient 6 box crew, it’s just so easy to level up another character. Once, you have that tank maxed out, it’s so easy. Add in a solid dps and adps boxes and it’s so ridiculously easy.
    Tucoh likes this.
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I'm gonna just take a stab in the dark and assume the winner is someone on FV.
    Deux and Poppinfresh like this.
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Pshhh Sand, I have 2 level 115 raid bards, and 1 non-raid 115.. I tie you
    Jeraldo Rivera likes this.
  9. Sissruukk Rogue One

I have..one..level 115. Hard enough to keep track of everything I am doing or need to do on that one.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  10. Micker Augur

I have 7 115 toons and I barely play the game lol.
  11. The real Sandaormo Augur

plus you that's 4 omg I lose
    Elyssanda likes this.
  12. Tygart Lorekeeper

No raid bards for me, but I have three lvl 115. I usually suggest folks to make bards, beastlords, druids, and mages on alternate accounts. Nothing like going without :).
  13. Act of Valor The Newest Member

What is a "toon?"
    Bobbybick and code-zero like this.
  14. Poppinfresh Elder

That's a very plausible scenario. Or maybe it's someone with several RaF-enabled accounts. I only have one such account, and all four characters on it - all on Bristlebane- are 115.
    Nennius likes this.
  15. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Something you're unable to carry, even with a bucket?
    KarmaKitty and Nennius like this.
  16. Nennius Curmudgeon

A cry for help if I've ever seen one. Don't give up. Don't despair. Help is there. For a fee, of course.
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  17. Krushor Journeyman

Do I respond to The real sandaormo or Tuco or just stick my head in the sand and cry?
    Nennius likes this.
  18. Nennius Curmudgeon

I sometimes think of this:

"Roger Rabbit: But I'm a toon. Toons are supposed to make people laugh"
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  19. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I got a bunch of 115 inc this char all thanks to overseer :) bunch of classes i dont know how to play but there high never the less lol.

Andarriel
    Flatchy likes this.
  20. Numiko Augur

I'll never forget the guy who posted a screen shot of his character select showing 11 max level human warriors :eek: .. now that is persistence! :)
    Bardy McFly and code-zero like this.