Keepers' Knapsack + Outrider's Satchel

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Wtfagain, May 1, 2021.

1. Wtfagain Elder

If I destroy my Keepers' Knapsack and Outrider's Satchel on Aradune, can I rebuy it to claim on Mischief?
  2. Zinth Augur

you can buy them ONCE per account... destroying them won't change that. the answer is NO
  3. Basak Augur

I never understood why they put a limit on how many you can purchase. I can understand if they could limit it per server but not per account. Perhaps they don't currently have a way to limit per server so it is set up as per account since it achieves the same goal.
  4. FrozenWater Augur

I can't understand that either. If I have 6 alts on 1 account, what difference does it make compared to 6 alts on different accounts?

And why is the poor OP willing to sacrifice their original purchase so easily?? You bought it! They would be better off lobbying for multiple purchases per account and then it's all handled.
  5. Basak Augur

They are lore, yes? Then what is the point of limiting per account in general?
  6. OldRodKS Elder

Lore items can still be bought by all players on an account, but each character could have just one

One per account means only one player per an account will have it

I don't understand it either - at least make it one per character
  7. Zinth Augur

but buying both packs you will have 2 backpacks that are lore... so you need to either get it on another char OR dump it into the shared bank.
  8. Kutsuu Augur

If I could claim all the bags I've bought on each TLP as they come out, I'd never have to buy bags again. This points towards a simple explanation for their reasoning on this.
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.